PITCH AND CONDITIONS
As usual, the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium wicket has not been exclusively for the batsmen some fast bowlers, in particular, have thrived. It is still a batting wicket, however.
The forecast rain will not arrive overnight, so this game should take place in typically Emirati conditions.
- The arrival of Sherfane Rutherford and Mohammad Nabi bolstered a batting line-up that had been below par in the second game.
- Runs from the top order were needed, but Kusal Perera provided them last time out.
- Eoin Morgan led Delhi Bulls to victory in their opening game of T10 League, hitting an unbeaten half-century to lead a chase of 103 to beat Deccan Gladiators by seven wickets first up.
- They fell short against Karnataka Tuskers scoring just 91/8 in reply to 110/5 but finished with a tie against Team Abu Dhabi.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Delhi Bulls
Paul Stirling, Kusal Perera (wk), Sherfane Rutherford, Eoin Morgan (c), Angelo Mathews, Mohammad Nabi, David Willey, Adil Rashid, Dushmantha Chameera, Ali Khan, Ravi Rampaul
- Lendl Simmons could slot in at the top of the order and Karim Janat also features after they missed the start of this tournament due to international duty.
- Nicholas Pooran was suspended for West Indies’ series with Afghanistan but was also away he too could return now to bolster a struggling batting line-up.
- Two poor batting performances mean Northern Warriors have not lived up to expectations since their Andre Russell-inspired opening win.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Northern Warriors
Lendl Simmons, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Andre Russell, Sam Billings, Darren Sammy (c), Rayad Emrit, Karim Janat, Chris Green, Nuwan Pradeep, Chris Wood, Ansh Tandon
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Delhi Bulls vs Northern Warriors T10 LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Sherfane Rutherford
- Andre Russell (C)
- Kusal Perera
- Chris Wood
- Eoin Morgan
- Mohammad Nabi (VC)
- Nicholas Pooran
- Ravi Rampaul
- Angelo Mathews
- Chris Green
- Dusmantha Chameera
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*