PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium is a hard, fast wicket that gives plenty of runs but goes with favouring more to the bowlers.
The weather is expected to be hot, dry and sunny in Abu Dhabi throughout the day.
- Bangla Tigers who have won their last match are likely to go with the same team in this encounter.
- Bangla Tigers failed to win their opening match and lost by six wickets against Deccan Gladiators.
- However, Andre Fletcher smashed 40 from 15 balls to set a win in the last match and reached 117/5 in just 8.5 overs.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Bangla Tigers
Andre Fletcher, Rilee Rossouw, Colin Ingram, Tom Moores (wk), Thisara Perera (c), Robbie Frylinck, Liam Plunkett, David Wiese, Qais Ahmad, Chirag Suri, Kevin Koththiigoda
- Delhi Bulls are expected to come up with a change in their team after failing to win in their last match.
- Tobias Visee may be seen at the top-order in this match.
- Eoin Morgan’s half-century helped Delhi Bulls to beat Deccan Gladiators by seven wickets in their opening game.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Delhi Bulls
Paul Stirling, Kusal Perera (wk), Tobias Visee, Eoin Morgan (c), Angelo Mathews, David Willey, Adil Rashid, Dushmantha Chameera, Zaheer Khan, Ali Khan, Ravi Rampaul
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Bangla Tigers vs Delhi Bulls T10 LEAGUE 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Colin Ingram
- Rilee Rossouw
- Eoin Morgan (VC)
- Angelo Mathews
- David Wiese
- Robbie Frylinck
- David Willey
- Andre Fletcher
- Ravi Rampaul (C)
- Liam Plunkett
- Qais Ahmad
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*