ABOUT THE MATCH
Bangla Tigers will face Delhi Bulls in the final Group A match of the T10 League 2019 in Abu Dhabi. The match is scheduled to take place on November 18 at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium.
The Tigers won their first match over Karnataka Tuskers thanks to Andre Fletcher’s 40 off 15 balls in a winning chase of 115.
On the other hand, Delhi Bulls beat Deccan Gladiators in their opening match of the tournament. Eoin Morgan’s half-century helped them chase a winning score of 103 runs. But in the last match against Tuskers, Bulls failed to chase 111 and posted just 91 runs for the loss of 8 wickets.
The team winning the toss is likely to bowl first as the pitch offers something to the bowlers.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium is a hard, fast wicket where plenty of runs are scored but it favors the bowlers as well.
The weather is expected to be hot, dry and sunny in Abu Dhabi throughout the day.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Bangla Tigers
Andre Fletcher, Rilee Rossouw, Colin Ingram, Tom Moores (wk), Thisara Perera (c), Robbie Frylinck, Liam Plunkett, David Wiese, Qais Ahmad, Chirag Suri, Kevin Koththiigoda
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Delhi Bulls
Paul Stirling, Kusal Perera (wk), Tobias Visee, Eoin Morgan (c), Angelo Mathews, David Willey, Adil Rashid, Dushmantha Chameera, Zaheer Khan, Ali Khan, Ravi Rampaul
- Bangla Tigers who have won their last match are likely to go with the same team in this encounter.
- Bangla Tigers failed to win their opening match and lost by six wickets against Deccan Gladiators.
- However, Andre Fletcher smashed 40 from 15 balls to set a win in the last match and reached 117/5 in just 8.5 overs.
- Delhi Bulls are expected to come up with a change in their team after failing to win in their last match.
- Tobias Visee may be seen at the top-order in this match.
- Eoin Morgan’s half-century helped Delhi Bulls to beat Deccan Gladiators by seven wickets in their opening game.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Bangla Tigers are in excellent form with a win over Tuskers and are favorites to win in this encounter.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.