PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Adelaide Oval was generally a batting pitch but after it has been renewed, it is likely to offer something to the bowlers.
The weather forecast shows some heavy rains on the second and third days with temperatures at low-20s.
- Australia opened the series with a 1-0 lead against Pakistan.
- Mitchell Starc’s four wickets restricted Pakistan to 335 runs.
- David Warner, Joe Burns and Marnus Labuschagne dominated the first Test with the bat.
- James Pattinson missed the first Test due to his suspension and will be joining the team soon.
- Australia is likely to with the same team for the second Test match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF AUSTRALIA
David Warner, Joe Burns, Marnus Labuschagne, Steve Smith, Travis Head, Matthew Wade, Tim Paine (c, wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon
- Pakistan played its first Test in the ICC World Test Championship.
- It collapsed from 75 without loss to 78/4 in the first innings.
- Babar Azam’s century and Mohammad Rizwan’s 95 couldn’t halt the Aussie firepower.
- Mohammad Abbas will join the team in the second Test.
- They may come up with a changed batting line-up.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PAKISTAN
Imam-ul-Haq, Shan Masood, Azhar Ali (c), Asad Shafiq, Babar Azam, Haris Sohail, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Shaheen Afridi, Yasir Shah, Naseem Shah, Mohammad Abbas
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR AUSTRALIA VS PAKISTAN 2nd TEST IN PAKISTAN TOUR OF AUSTRALIA, 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- David Warner
- Steve Smith (C)
- Joe Burns
- Babar Azam
- Asad Shafiq
- Marnus Labuschagne
- Mohammad Rizwan
- Pat Cummins (VC)
- Mitchell Starc
- Josh Hazlewood
- Yasir Shah
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*