ABOUT THE MATCH & Dream 11 Predictions
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at this ground is well suited for the batsman and we can expect some big numbers on the board.
And the conditions for the match day will remain clear.
MATCH PREVIEW BPL 2019-20
- Khulna tigers have performed pretty well in this season so far, and they have won the first 3 games.
- Tigers Skipper M Rahim is in good touch with the bat.
- They might go on with an extra spinner for this encounter. They have the feasibility to bring in AMinul Islam into the squad.
- In their last match, Tigers have beaten Rangpur Ranger by eight wickets.
- The batting unit of Tigers looks pretty good. And the only department they will look to work on their bowling unit. They seriously need a few changes to make some magic.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF KHULNA TIGERS
Rahmatullah Gurbaz, Saif Hassan, Rilee Rossouw, Mushfiqur Rahim (c, wk), Shamsur Rahman, Robbie Frylinck, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Shahidul Islam, Mohammad Amir, Aminul Islam, Robiul Haque
- Even the Royals have performed pretty well in this season. And they have won the first 2 games.
- Rajshahi Royals Skipper A Russell is searching for his form. If he fires in this match they have a great probability of winning this match
- Royals have lost their last match against the Khulna Tigers.
- Rajshahi Royals have not played since these teams last met.
- The experienced man on the side, Shoaib Malik look in great touch. He had a blazing knock of 87 runs in just 50 balls.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Rajshahi Royals
Hazratullah Zazai, Liton Das (wk), Afif Hossain, Shoaib Malik, Alok Kapali, Ravi Bopara, Andre Russell (c), Farhad Reza, Taijul Islam, Abu Jayed, Kamrul Islam Rabbi
CRICKET PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Shoaib Malik (VC)
- Andre Russell (C)
- Mohammad Amir
- Rilee Rossouw
- Ravi Bopara
- Shahidul Islam
- Hazratullah Zazai
- Robbie Frylinck
- Taijul Islam
- Alok Kapali
Click here for Dream 11 Predictions
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*