ABOUT THE MATCH
The 9th match of Bangladesh Premier League (BPL 2019-20) is going to take place between Khulna Tigers and Rajshahi Royals and it will be played at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram. The match will be telecast from 1 pm (Local time).
The toss winning team is likely to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS For BPL 2019-20
This pitch totally favors batsman and spinners; 180 is the possible score on this pitch, as the past highest score on this pitch is 196 in 20 overs.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF KHULNA TIGERS
Rilee Rossouw, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Mushfiqur Rahim (C & WK), Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shamsur Rahman, Robbie Frylinck, Aminul Islam, Mehidy Hasan, Mohammad Amir, Shafiul Islam, Shahidul Islam
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF RAJSHAHI ROYALS
Liton Das (WK), Hazratullah Zazai, Shoaib Malik, Andre Russell (C), Ravi Bopara, Afif Hossain, Alok Kapali, Abu Jayed, Taijul Islam, Farhad Reza, Minhajul Abedin Afridi
- Khulna tigers had played just one match against Chattogram Challengers till now and they had opened their winning account in the first match itself.
- All-rounders Robbie Frylinck and Aminul Islam impressed in the first match.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Rilee Rossouw took the team to victory with their half-centuries.
- Rajshahi Royals had played 2 matches till now in which they had won against Dhaka Platoon wickets and Sylhet Thunder by 9 and 8 wickets, respectively.
- Alok Kapali and Ravi Bopara impressed with their bowling.
- On the other hand, Hazratullah Zazai, Liton Das, Afif Husain, and Shoaib Malik were impressive with their batting skills.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Rajshahi Royals have more chances of winning the match.
Click Here for Dream 11 Predictions.