PITCH AND CONDITIONS, Dream 11 Predictions
Dream 11 Predictions As per trends, this pitch will favor the team who elects to bowl first and the average score of the team batting first is 112.
- They are at the top of the point table last year after changing their squad line-up, after that they have seen some change in players where they haven’t entered into semifinals
- It will be a huge loss as they leave out Johan Botha, Tymal Mills, Tim Paine, Lawrence Neil-Smith. Replacing them are Scott Boland (Stars), David Miller (South Africa), Nathan Ellis.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Hobart Hurricanes
D’Arcy Short, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott (wk), George Bailey (c), David Miller, Simon Milenko, James Faulkner, Clive Rose, Qais Ahmed, Riley Meredith, Nathan Ellis
- This is the 2nd match for the Sydney Sixers in the BBL 2019-20. They had defeated Perth Scorchers in the previous match.
- For this match, they are welcoming Steve Smith, Josh Hazlewood and Jackson Bird in place of Joe Denly, Peter Nevill, Henry Thornton, Greg West, and Ben Manenti.
- Team’s eyes are now on Josh Philippe who was the architect of their last victory.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sydney Sixers
Daniel Hughes, Josh Philippe (wk), James Vince, Moises Henriques (C), Jordan Silk, Jack Edwards, Tom Curran, Sean Abbott, Steve O’Keefe, Ben Dwarshuis, Jackson Bird
CRICKET PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Simon Milenko
- James Vince
- David Miller
- Tom Curran (VC)
- James Faulkner
- D’Arcy Short (c)
- Josh Phillipe
- Ben McDermott
- Steve O’Keefe
- Sean Abbott
- Clive Rose