ABOUT THE MATCH
The 18th match of Big Bash League is scheduled between Brisbane Heat vs Perth Scorchers on 1st December. The match is going to be held at Carrara Oval in Queensland, Australia, and the live telecast will begin at 6:10 PM (local time).
This match is going to be very crucial for both teams, which are in bad form. Brisbane Heat is placed 6th on the point table with 1 win out of 3 matches played. Whereas Perth Scorchers is in 7th position with 1 win out of 4 matches played.
The pitch seems to be a batting pitch and so teams winning the toss at this pitch elect to bowl first. This trend may continue.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
As we all know that this pitch looks good for batting, bowlers have to be accurate in bowling good length and pace.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BRISBANE HEAT
Chris Lynn (c), Max Bryant, Sam Heazlett, Matt Renshaw, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Ben Cutting, Jack Prestwidge/Tom Banton, Josh Lalor, Matthew Kuhnemann, Ben Laughlin, Zahir Khan.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PERTH SCORCHERS
MATCH PREVIEW BBL 2019-20
- Mitchell Swepson will miss this match as he was called to the Australia team for an ongoing Sydney test match against New Zealand.
- Matthew Khunemann will be included in the squad as a left-arm spinner.
- Chris Lynn hit his first half-century in the last game against Sydney Sixers. He is going to be a key player.
- Matt Renshaw was the team’s leading run-getter with 125 runs.
- Perth Scorchers brought in Matthew Kelly for the last game against Sydney Sixers in place of left-arm quick Joel Paris.
- Liam Livingstone has a strike rate of 188.67 and is expected to continue his form.
- Chris Jordan, who picked up 7 wickets in four matches, has been a consistent bowler for the Perth team.
- Mitchell Marsh, who cracked an unbeaten fifty, has played well in every match.
Click Here For Live Score Of This Match
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Considering the previous performance of the players we are going with the Brisbane Heat team.
Click Here For Dream 11 fantasy picks