ABOUT THE MATCH
The 18th match of Big Bash League is scheduled between Brisbane Heat vs Perth Scorchers on 1st January. The match is going to be held at Carrara Oval in Queensland, Australia, and the live telecast will begin at 6: 10 PM (local time).
This match is going to be very crucial for both teams, two are in bad form, Brisbane heat team are spotted on 6th position of the point table with 1 win out of 3 matches played. Whereas Perth Scorchers spotted on 7th position with 1 win out of 4 matches played.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
As well all know that this pitch looked good for batting. So bowlers has to be accurate in bowling good length and pace.
- Mitchell Swepson will miss this match as he was called to the Australia team for an ongoing Sydney test match against New Zealand.
- Matthew Khunemann will be included in the squad as a left-arm spinner.
- Chris Lynn hit his first half-century in the last game against Sydney Sixers. He is going to be the key opener.
- Matt Renshaw was the team’s leading run-getter with his 125 runs.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BRISBANE HEAT
Chris Lynn (c), Max Bryant, Sam Heazlett, Matt Renshaw, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Ben Cutting, Jack Prestwidge/Tom Banton, Josh Lalor, Matthew Kuhnemann, Ben Laughlin, Zahir Khan.
- Perth Scorchers brought in Matthew Kelly for the last game against Sydney Sixers in place of left-arm quick Joel Paris.
- Liam Livingstone has a strike rate of 188.67 and he was expected to continue his form.
- Chris Jordan picked 7 wickets in four matches, he has been a consistent bowler for the Perth team.
- Mitchell Marsh cracked an unbeaten fifty and playing good knock in every match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PERTH SCORCHERS
Mitchell Marsh (c), Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis (wk), Cameron Bancroft, Cameron Green, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Chris Jordan, Jhye Richardson, Fawad Ahmed, Matthew Kelly.
MATCH PREVIEW BBL 2019-20
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Max Bryant
- Chris Lynn (C)
- Liam Livingstone
- Cameron Bancroft
- Matt Renshaw (VC)
- Ben Cutting
- Mitchell Marsh
- Josh Inglish
- Jhye Richardson
- Chris Jordan
- Ben Laughlin.
Click Here For Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*