ABOUT THE MATCH
The 36th fixture of Big Bash League(BBL)2019-20 is scheduled between Brisbane Heat and Adelaide Strikers on January 14th, 2020. The match is going to be held at The Gabba, Brisbane, Australia, and the live telecast will begin from 02:40 PM (local time).
This is the first face-off match between both these teams this season. Brisbane Heat is in the 5th place in the points table with 4 wins out of 8 matches whereas Adelaide Strikers are placed 3rd with 4 wins out of 8 matches and 1 without any result.
As the team with batting first has a higher success rate, we can expect the same trend to continue for both teams.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This is one of the finest pitches in Australia which bowlers will enjoy and an average score of 160-170 runs can be expected.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BRISBANE HEAT
Ben Laughlin, James Pattinson, Chris Lynn (c), Ben Cutting, Joe Burns, Josh Lalor, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Matt Renshaw, Zahir Khan, Tom Banton, Max Bryant
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ADELAIDE STRIKERS
Peter Siddle, Michael Neser, Jonathan Wells, Harry Conway, Travis Head (c), Matthew Short, Harry Nielsen (wk), Philip Salt, Rashid Khan, Jake Weatherald, Wes Agar
MATCH PREVIEW |BBL 2019-20
- Brisbane heat lost a match to Perth Scorchers by 34 runs.
- Tom Banton had given a good start by scoring 55 runs off 32 balls with 7 boundaries and 2 sixes.
- Joe Burns looked good for his 37 runs off 27 balls with 1 boundary and 2 sixes.
- After Burns, Ben Cutting came to the crease and scored 20 runs in 16 balls with 1 boundary and 1 six.
- In the bowling unit Josh Lalor, Zahir Khan, Ben Laughlin bagged one wicket each and leaked a lot of runs in the previous match.
- After losing 3 matches continuously, Adelaide Strikers won a match against Melbourne Renegades by 63 runs.
- In the last match, middle-order batsman, Jonathan Wells, had scored 58 runs off 38 balls with 5 boundaries and 1 six.
- After him, Matthew Short had scored 41 of 28 balls with 1 boundary and 3 sixes. Travis Head had looked good with his 22 runs off 20 balls.
- In the bowling unit, Peter Siddle had bagged 3 wickets by conceding just 14 runs. Travis Head and Rashid Khan had taken 2 wickets each.
- Michael Neser and Harry Conway had taken 1 wicket each.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Brisbane Heat is expected to win this match owing to their home advantage.
Click Here For Dream11 Fantasy Picks.