ABOUT THE MATCH
The 36th fixture of Big Bash League(BBL)2019-20 is scheduled between Brisbane Heat vs Adelaide Strikers on January 14th, 2020. The match is going to be held at The Gabba, Brisbane, Australia, and the live telecast will begin from 02:40 PM (local time).
This is the first face of the match for both teams this season. Brisbane Heat is on 5th place in the points table with 4 wins out of 8 matches whereas Adelaide Strikers are spotted at 3rd position with 4 wins out of 8 matches and 1 no result.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This is one of the finest pitch in Australia in which bowlers will enjoy and we can expect the average score of 160-170 runs.
MATCH PREVIEW |BBL 2019-20
- Brisbane heat is hereafter losing a match with Perth Scorchers by 34 runs.
- Tom Banton who had given a good start by scoring 55 runs in 32 balls with 7 boundaries and 2 sixes.
- Joe Burns looked good for his 37 runs in 27 balls with 1 boundary and 2 sixes.
- Next to Burns Ben Cutting had come into the crease and scored 20 runs in 16 balls with 1 boundary and 1 six.
- In the bowling unit Josh Lalor, Zahir Khan, Ben Laughlin had bagged one wicket each with the leak of heavy runs in the previous match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BRISBANE HEAT
Ben Laughlin, James Pattinson, Chris Lynn (c), Ben Cutting, Joe Burns, Josh Lalor, Jimmy Peirson (wk), Matt Renshaw, Zahir Khan, Tom Banton, Max Bryant
- After losing 3 matches continuously Adelaide Strikers are hereafter winning a match against Melbourne Renegades by 63 runs.
- In the last match middle-order batsman, Jonathan Wells had scored 58 runs in 38 balls with 5 boundaries and 1 six.
- after him, Matthew Short had scored 41 in 28 balls with 1 boundary and 3 sixes. Travis Head had looked good with his 22 runs in 20 balls.
- In the bowling unit, Peter Siddle had bagged 3 wickets with the leak of just 14 runs Travis Head and Rashid Khan had taken 2 wickets each.
- Michael Neser and Harry Conway had taken 1 wicket each.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ADELAIDE STRIKERS
Peter Siddle, Michael Neser, Jonathan Wells, Harry Conway, Travis Head (c), Matthew Short, Harry Nielsen (wk), Philip Salt, Rashid Khan, Jake Weatherald, Wes Agar
DREAM 11 PREDICTIONS FOR TODAYS MATCH ARE GIVEN BELOW:
- Jimmy Pierson
- Harry Nielsen
- AB de Villiers
- Chris Lynn (C)
- Jake Weatherald
- Matt Renshaw
- Michael Neser
- Travis Head (VC)
- Rashid Khan
- Wes Agar
- Ben Laughlin
Click Here For Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*