The 26th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Melbourne Renegades vs Hobart Hurricanes on 29th December at Docklands Stadium, Melbourne, and the match will start at 01:45 PM IST / 08:15 AM GMT, lets see Melbourne Renegades vs Hobart Hurricanes Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Melbourne Renegades Predicted XI:
Mackenzie Harvey, Aaron Finch, Nic Maddinson (c), Sam Harper (wk), Jake Fraser, Mohammad Nabi, Will Sutherland, Jack Prestwidge, James Pattinson, Reece Topley, Zahir Khan
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted XI:
Matthew Wade (c & wk), Ben McDermott, D Arcy Short, Peter Handscomb, Tim David, Harry Brook, Jordan Thompson, Nathan Ellis, Thomas Rogers, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – MLR vs HBH
Melbourne Renegades :
- Renegades’ are placed at 8th spot (table-bottom) with 04 points in the standings, despite winning only 1 out of 5 games.
- As the BBL’s mega tournament gets closer, the prospects for Renegades to continue in the race become narrow.
- Finch, Mackenzie Harvey, Sam Harper, Zahir Khan, Nic Maddinson will be crucial for the side.
Hobart Hurricanes :
- Hurricanes are placed at 3rd spot with 14 points in the standings, despite winning 3 out of 6 games.
- They recently defeated Adelaide Strikers and will be hoping to continue their momentum to win the match.
- Ben McDermott, D Arcy Short, Wade, Riley Meredith, Rogers, Nathan Ellis will be crucial for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The temperature for the matchday is expected to be around 22° during the play. The pitch at the Docklands Stadium, Melbourne is a balanced pitch. The team winning the toss should look to bat first.
HEAD-TO-HEAD Battle: Melbourne Renegades vs Hobart Hurricanes
- Total Matches Played: 13
- Melbourne Renegades Won: 07
- Hobart Hurricanes Won: 06
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Melbourne Renegades vs Hobart Hurricanes, MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
In the current BBL season, the Renegades don’t really have an impressive record, whereas the Hurricanes are listed among the top-3 teams in the 2021-22 season despite their strong squad. Hobart Hurricanes will be the favorites to win this match against Melbourne Renegades.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**