The 23rd Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars on 27th December at The Gabba, Brisbane and the match will start at 03:35 PM IST / 10:05 AM GMT.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Brisbane Heat Predicted XI:
Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Ben Duckett, Sam Heazlett, Jimmy Peirson (c & wk), Tom Cooper, James Bazley, Mark Steketee, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Matthew Kuhnemann, Liam Guthrie
Melbourne Stars Predicted XI:
Marcus Stoinis, Joe Clarke (wk), Joe Burns, Glenn Maxwell (c), Andre Russell, Beau Webster, Hilton Cartwright, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Clint Hinchliffe, Qais Ahmad, Brody Couch
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – BRH vs MLS
- Brisbane are placed at 5th spot with 08 points in the standings, despite winning 2 out of 5 games.
- They recently defeated Adelaide Strikers and will be hoping to continue the winning spirit to the next match to climb in the standings.
- Sam Heazlett, Ben Duckett, James Bazley, Mark Steketee will be crucial for the side.
- Stars are placed at 7th spot with 7 points in the standings, despite winning only 2 out of 5 games
- They will be hungry to finish the match on a winning note, to overcome their recent defeat against Hobart Hurricanes.
- Glenn Maxwell, Hilton Cartwright, Andre Russell, Nathan Coulter-Nile will be crucial for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The temperature for the matchday is expected to be between 25° – 22° during the play. And the surface at The Gabba is batting friendly and the bowlers should be cautious to pitch in the accurate line and length.
HEAD-TO-HEAD Battle: Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars
- Total Matches Played: 14
- Brisbane Heat Won: 09
- Melbourne Stars Won: 05
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars, MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
This match will be interesting to watch, as both teams are balanced well to display their strategies. Melbourne Stars will be the favorites to win this match against Brisbane Heat.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**