The 22nd Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Hobart Hurricanes vs Adelaide Strikers on 27th December at Bellerive Oval, Hobart, and the match will start at 12:45 PM IST / 07:05 AM GMT.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted XI:
Matthew Wade (c) (wk), D’Arcy Short, Ben McDermott, Peter Handscomb, Tim David, Harry Brook, Nathan Ellis, Jordan Thompson, Tom Rogers, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane
Adelaide Strikers Predicted XI:
Jake Weatherald, Matt Short, Matthew Renshaw, Jonathan Wells, Thomas Kelly, Harry Nielsen (wk), George Garton, Rashid Khan, Wes Agar, Peter Siddle (c), Fawad Ahmed
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – HBH vs ADS
- Hurricanes are placed at 4th spot with 10 points in the standings, despite winning 2 out of 5 games.
- They recently defeated Melbourne Stars and will be hoping to resume the rhythm to the next match to climb the points table.
- Ben McDermott, Matthew Wade, Riley Meredith, Tom Rogers, Nathan Ellis will be crucial for the side.
- Strikers are placed at 6th spot with 7 points in the standings, despite winning only 1 out of 5 games
- They are struggling yet, to display impressive performance from their batting and bowling unit as well.
- Jonathan Wells, Matt Renshaw, George Garton, Rashid Khan, will be crucial for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The temperature for the matchday is expected to be between 17° during the play. And the surface at Hobart is batting friendly and the bowlers should be cautious on this pitch.
HEAD-TO-HEAD Battle: Hobart Hurricanes vs Adelaide Strikers
- Total Matches Played: 16
- Hobart Hurricanes Won: 06
- Adelaide Strikers Won: 09
- No Result: 01
- Tie: 0
Hobart Hurricanes vs Adelaide Strikers, MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Adelaide Strikers has a decent overall record, but Hobart Hurricanes have consistent performance in the ongoing BBL season, as a result, Hurricanes will be the favorites to win this match against Adelaide Strikers.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**