The 47th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Sydney Thunder vs Hobart Hurricanes on 13th January at Docklands Stadium, Melbourne, 10:30 AM IST. Here is Sydney Thunder vs Hobart Hurricanes Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Sydney Thunder Predicted XI:
Matthew Gilkes, Alex Hales, Jason Sangha (c), Daniel Sams, Oliver Davies, Ben Cutting, Baxter Holt (wk), Nathan McAndrew, Gurinder Sandhu, Tanveer Sangha, Mohammad Hasnain
Hobart Hurricanes Predicted XI:
Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott (wk), Peter Handscomb (c), D Arcy Short, Harry Brook, Tim David, Jordan Thompson, Mitchell Owen, Thomas Rogers, Riley Meredith, Sandeep Lamichhane
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – SYT vs HBH
Sydney Thunder :
- Thunders’ are placed in 2nd place in the standings with 30 points, despite winning 8 out of 11 games.
- They will now aim to prolong their winning streak to 7 games and accomplish one more win against the Hurricanes.
- Matthew Gilkes, Alex Hales, Jason Sangha, Sandhu, McAndrew, Daniel Sams are the key players for the side.
Hobart Hurricanes :
- Hurricanes’ are placed in 4th place in the standings with 21 points, despite winning 5 out of 11 games.
- Hurricanes won their match against Brisbane Heat but faced a defeat against this very opposition in their last match and now will be hoping to overcome the defeat.
- Ben McDermott, Handscomb, D Arcy Short, Rogers, Lamichhane are the key players for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The weather for the matchday is predicted to be between 23°, no rain is expected during the play. The surface will be batting-friendly and the track is a slower one which could help the spinners to some extent. The team that wins the toss will look to bowl first.
- Total Matches Played: 15
- Sydney Thunder Won: 06
- Hobart Hurricanes Won: 09
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Sydney Thunder vs Hobart Hurricanes Match Prediction – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Sydney Thunder are on a roll right now, having moved unbeaten in their previous six matchups and being the only side to beat the Perth Scorchers on both occasions this season. On the other end, it will interesting whether the Hurricanes can break Sydney Thunder’s winning streak. Sydney Thunder will be the favorites to win the match.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**