The 48th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars on 13th January at Docklands Stadium, Melbourne, 02:00 PM IST. Here is Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Melbourne Renegades Predicted XI:
Jake Fraser, Aaron Finch, Shaun Marsh, Nic Maddinson (c), Mackenzie Harvey, Sam Harper (wk), Will Sutherland, Cameron Boyce, Kane Richardson, Josh Lalor, Zahir Khan
Melbourne Stars Predicted XI:
Joe Clarke (wk), Glenn Maxwell (c), Nick Larkin, Joe Burns, Hilton Cartwright, Beau Webster, Sam Rainbird, Qais Ahmad, Adam Zampa, Haris Rauf, Brody Couch, Clint Hinchliffe
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – MLR vs MLS
Melbourne Renegades :
- Renegades are placed in 6th place in the standings with 05 points, despite winning only 3 out of 11 games.
- They were recently defeated by Sydney Sixers, as a result, this will be a must-win for the side.
- Finch, Shaun Marsh, Nic Maddinson, Richardson, Boyce are the key players for the side.
Melbourne Stars :
- Stars are placed in 7th place in the standings with 14 points, despite winning 4 out of 10 games.
- They will be desperate to win this match since they are only one point behind the Renegades in the points table.
- Webster, Joe Burns, Maxwell, Haris Rauf, Zampa are the key players for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The weather for the matchday is predicted to be between 23°, no rain is expected during the play. The surface will be batting-friendly and the track is a slower one which could help the spinners to some extent. The team that wins the toss will look to bowl first.
- Total Matches Played: 21
- Melbourne Renegades Won: 07
- Melbourne Stars Won: 14
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars Match Prediction– WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Melbourne Stars have a good bowling attack and if their batters can step up, they can win this match. On the other hand, Melbourne renegades have lost their last two matches and were struggling to find the track. Melbourne Stars will be the favorites to win the match.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**