The 37th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat on 06′ January 2022, at the Simonds Stadium, Geelong and the match will start at 12:35 PM IST / 07:05 AM GMT, let’s see Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Melbourne Renegades Predicted XI:
Brisbane Heat Predicted XI:
Chris Lynn, Jimmy Peirson (c & wk), Ben Duckett, Sam Heazlett, Max Bryant, Xavier Bartlett, James Bazley, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Jack Wildermuth
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – MLR vs BRH
Melbourne Renegades :
- Renegades are placed at the 6th spot with 11 points in the standings, despite winning only 2 out of 8 games.
- They were experiencing a disappointing outing in the ongoing BBL edition but will be hoping to carry some confidence from their recent win.
- Sam Harper, Aaron Finch, Marsh, Nic Maddinson, Topley, Richardson will be crucial for the side.
Brisbane Heat :
- Heat are placed at the 5th spot with 14 points in the standings, despite winning 3 out of 8 games.
- They recently defeated Hobart Hurricanes and will be hoping to win this game on a strong note.
- Peirson, Duckett, Heazlett, Bryant, Bazley, Bartlett, Rahman will be crucial for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT :
The temperature for the matchday is expected to be ranging from 26°, rain might interrupt during the play. The pitch at the Simonds Stadium, Geelong is a batting pitch, as a result, the bowlers should be cautious on this surface. The team winning the toss should look to bat first.
HEAD-TO-HEAD Battle: Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat
- Total Matches Played: 16
- Melbourne Renegades Won: 10
- Brisbane Heat Won: 06
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Melbourne Renegades vs Brisbane Heat, MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Considering the Head-to-Head clash Renegades will be having the lead, despite recent win they were climbed by 2 spots from the bottom of the table upon tapping down Stars’ and Strikers’. On the other side, Heat were interrupted by Covid instances, yet with few changes in their squad, they will be confident to secure another win. Renegades will be the favorites to win this match.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**