ABOUT THE MATCH
The final Match of the Ford Trophy is going to be held between Auckland and Otago. This match is going to be held at Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland.
The toss winning team has the probability to choose bowl first considering the previous match records.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch will favor for bowlers. Pace bowlers can pick some early wickets due to the bouncy pitch. We can expect 180+ runs from both sides.
- They lost the match when these two teams play against each other last time.
- Louis Delport took 2 wickets with a good economy rate.
- Jeet Raval scored a brilliant half-century as an opening batsman.
- Sean Solia picked a wicket in his 8 overs spell.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF AUCKLAND
Colin Munro, Craig Cachopa (c), Jeet Raval, Ben Horne (wk), Robert ODonnell, Lockie Ferguson, Finn Allen, Sean Solia, Danru Ferns, Louis Delport, Ben Lister.
- They won the previous match by 6 runs against the Canterbury team.
- Mitch Renwick hit 75 runs in the last match as an opener.
- Anaru Kitchen also scored a half-century in the death overs.
- Jacob Duffy took 3 wickets with a low economy rate.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF OTAGO
Neil Broom, Hamish Rutherford, Jacob Duffy (c), Anaru Kitchen, Michael Rippon, Josh Finnie, Mitch Renwick (wk), Michael Rae, Nick Kelly, Nathan G Smith, Dean Foxcroft
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 30
- AUCKLAND Won – 15
- OTAGO Won – 10
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 5
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
AUCKLAND – L W W L L
OTAGO – L NR W W W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
AUCKLAND – Louis Delport, Jeet Raval
OTAGO – Mitch Renwick, Jacob Duffy
Live streaming – TBC
Match Timings– 3:30 AM IST/ 10:00 PM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering both the team’s performance in the previous matches. Otago team looks strong in terms of bowling and batting than the Auckland team.
Click Here For Dream11 Prediction.