ABOUT THE MATCH
The 40th fixture of Big Bash League(BBL) 2019-20 is scheduled between Adelaide Strikers and Brisbane Heat on January 16th, 2020. The match is going to be held at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, Australia, and the live telecast will begin from 03:10 PM (local time).
This is the second head-to-head match for both teams in this season. When these teams met last time, Brisbane Heat registered a win by 7 wickets.
Adelaide Strikers are placed fourth on points table whereas Brisbane Heat is at 3rd place from the last with 5 wins out of 9 matches.
The pitch is expected to help bowlers as match progress but we are expecting the toss winning team to opt to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch is balanced and helps both batsmen and bowlers. Spinners might have more impact on this pitch, so we can expect more wickets in the second innings.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ADELAIDE STRIKERS
Jake Weatherald, Philip Salt, Travis Head (c), Jonathan Wells, Matthew Short, Harry Nielsen (wk), Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Peter Siddle, Liam O Connor, Harry Conway
Here Is The Live Score Of This Match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BRISBANE HEAT
Max Bryant, Chris Lynn (c), AB de Villiers, Matt Renshaw, Joe Burns, Ben Cutting, Jimmy Peirson (wk), James Pattinson, Josh Lalor, Mitchell Swepson, Mujeeb Ur Rahman
MATCH PREVIEW |BBL 2019-20
- In the last match, the batting unit had not impressed with the opener Philip Salt scoring only 7 runs.
- Jake Weatherald, who came along with Salt to bat, had scored 6 runs while Rashid Khan looked good for his 28 off 27 balls with 2 boundaries and 1 six.
- Jonathan Wells was okay with his 14 of 20 balls.
- In the bowling unit, Michael Neser, Rashid Khan, Liam O Connor bagged 1 wicket each.
- In the last match with Adelaide Strikers, the opening batsman Max Bryant didn’t give a good start, scoring just 10 runs in 5 balls with 1 boundary.
- Matt Renshaw played a key role in the match by scoring 52 runs off 45 balls with 5 boundaries and 1 six.
- AB de Villiers had scored 40 runs in 32 balls with 5 boundaries.
- Coming to bowling unit, they were very impressive as James Pattinson clinched 5 wickets conceding 33 runs.
- Josh Lalor and Ben Cutting had bagged 1 wicket each whereas Mitchell Swepson took 1 wicket.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Brisbane Heat is expected to continue their winning momentum and get the better of Adelaide Strikers for the second time on a trot.
Click Here For Dream11 Fantasy Picks.