ABOUT THE MATCH
West Indies U19 team succeed in bowling first at this venue last time. They are happy to repeat that magic at this pitch.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch will favor for bowlers. Pace bowlers will get benefited by the bounce and spinners might use the turn to pick wickets. Conditions for the matchday look cloudy. There might be a probability of rain at the match time.
WEST INDIES U19
- They won their previous match against South Africa U19 by 4 wickets.
- Ashmead Nedd bowled brilliantly by picking 2 wickets with a low economy rate.
- Matthew Patrick also took 2 wickets in his 6.2 overs spell.
- Kimani Melius batted well as an opener in the last match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES U19
Kevlon Anderson, Kirk McKenzie, Kimani Melius (c), Leonardo Julien (wk), Antonio Morris, Nyeem Young, Matthew Patrick, Matthew Forde, Ashmead Nedd, Jayden Seales, Joshua James.
- They won the last match by 4 wickets against Afghanistan U19 team.
- Sam Fanning scored terrific 62 runs as an opening batsman.
- Tanveer Sangha bowled excellently by taking 4 wickets in his 10 overs spell.
- Liam Scott also picked 2 wickets with a good economy rate.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF AUSTRALIA U19
Liam Scott, Oliver Davies, Cooper Connolly, Patrick Rowe (wk), Tanveer Sangha, Mackenzie Harvey (c), Lachlan Hearne, Liam Marshall, Matthew Willans, Bradley Simpson, Sam Fanning
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 14
- WEST INDIES U19 Won – 5
- AUSTRALIA U19 Won – 9
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
WEST INDIES U19 – W W W L W
AUSTRALIA U19 – L W W L W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
WEST INDIES U19 – Ashmead Nedd, Kimani Melius
AUSTRALIA U19 – Sam Fanning, Tanveer Sangha
- TV – STAR SPORTS
- Online – HOTSTAR
- Match Timings – 12: 00 AM IST/8: 00 AM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering both the team’s performances in previous and current, the West Indies U19 team has more probability to win this match.
Click here for the Dream11 Prediction of West Indies U19 vs Australia U19.