ABOUT THE MATCH
West Indies U19 team will play against the South Africa U19 team in the playoffs. This is a must-win match for both the teams. Both are playing against each other for the first time in this U19 Worldcup season.
Previous matches played at this Venue are mostly won by the second batting team. So there might be a probability of toss winning team to select bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
It is a well-balanced pitch. We can expect a lot of runs from both sides. And the bowlers can also pick some good wickets at this Venue.
The temperature at Potchefstroom is around 33-degree Celsius and there might be no rainfall at the match time.
WEST INDIES U19
- They lost the previous nail-biting match against the New Zealand U19 team by 2 wickets.
- Kirk Mckenzie missed the well deserved century by only 1 run in the last match.
- Ashmead Nedd bowled a brilliant spell by taking 3 wickets.
- Joshua James also picked 2 wickets with a low economy rate.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF WEST INDIES U19
Nyeem Young, Kelvon Anderson, Matthew Forde, Joshua James, Leonardo Julien (wk), Kirk McKenzie, Antonio Morris, Kimani Melius (c), Ashmead Nedd, Matthew Patrick, Jayden Seales
SOUTH AFRICA U19
- They faced a huge defeat against Bangladesh U19 team in the Quarter-final match.
- Luke Beaufort played a brilliant knock of 60 runs while wickets are falling on the other side.
- Pheko Moletsane was taken 2 wickets with a good economy rate.
- Jonathan Bird gave a good start to the team by scoring 35 runs as an opener.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SOUTH AFRICA U19
Achille Cloete, Bryce Parsons (c), Tyrese Karelse, Gerald Coetzee, Khanya Cotani (wk), Tiaan van Vuuren, Luke Beaufort, Mondli Khumalo, Jack Lees, Pheko Moletsane, Jonathan Bird.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 6
- WEST INDIES U19 Won – 2
- SOUTH AFRICA U19 Won – 4
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
WEST INDIES U19 – W W W W L
SOUTH AFRICA U19 – W L W W L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
WEST INDIES U19 – Kirk Mckenzie
SOUTH AFRICA U19 – Luke Beaufort
- TV – STAR SPORTS
- Online – HOTSTAR
- Match Timings – 8: 00 AM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering both the team’s form and previous match performance West Indies U19 team looks strong and has more probability to win this match against South Africa U19 team.
Click here for Dream11 Prediction.