ABOUT THE MATCH
The toss winning team will select to bowl first and they will restrict the batting team to a low target.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This is a well-balanced pitch. Batsmen can score some good runs on this pitch. Bowlers can also pick some good wickets. There might be a 50% probability of rain on the matchday.
- They registered a 10-wicket victory against the Pakistan U19 team in the Semi-final.
- Sushant Mishra took 3 wickets in his 8.1 overs spell.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal scored a brilliant unbeaten 105 runs in the last match.
- Divyansh Saxena also hit a half-century as an opening batsman.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF INDIA U19
Tilak Varma, Priyam Garg (c), Dhruv Jurel (wk), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Divyaansh Saxena, Siddhesh Veer, Atharva Ankolekar, Sushant Mishra, Akash Singh, Kartik Tyagi, Ravi Bishnoi.
- They won their previous match by 6 wickets against New Zealand U19 team.
- Shoriful Islam took 3 wickets with a good economy rate.
- Mahmudul Hasan Joy scored a ton in the last match.
- Shahadat Hossain hit unbeaten 40 runs and lead the team to the victory.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLADESH U19
Mahmudul Hasan Joy, Shamim Hossain, Tanzid Hasan, Parvez Hossain Emon, Towhid Hridoy, Akbar Ali (c, wk), Shahadat Hossain, Rakibul Hasan, Hasan Murad, Tanzim Hasan Sakib, Shoriful Islam.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 22
- INDIA U19 Won – 18
- BANGLADESH U19 Won – 3
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 1
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
INDIA U19 – W W W W W
BANGLADESH U19 – W W W NR W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
INDIA U19 – Yashasvi Jaiswal, Sushant Mishra
BANGLADESH U19 – Mahmudul Hasan Joy, Shoriful Islam
- TV – STAR SPORTS
- Online – HOTSTAR
- Match Timings – 12: 00 AM IST/8: 00 AM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering both the team’s performance and current squad India U19 team look strong and has more probability to win this match. Bangladesh team has to show its all-rounder performance to show dominance in this match.