ABOUT THE MATCH
The Toss winning team might have the probability to choose bat first and put some high score on the scoreboard.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This is a well-balanced pitch. Batsmen can score some good runs in both the innings. Bowlers can also pick wickets in the second innings of the match. We can expect 150+ runs from both sides.
- They are failed to go for the finals in the previous T20 tri-series.
- Katherine Brunt scored some good runs in the last match.
- Sarah Glenn took 2 wickets with a good economy rate.
- Sophie Ecclestone also picked 2 wickets in her 4 overs spell.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND WOMEN
Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Amy Jones (wk), Tamsin Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Heather Knight (c), Natalie Sciver, Anya Shrubsole, Fran Wilson, Lauren Winfield, Daniell Wyatt.
NEW ZEALAND WOMEN
- They won the previous match by 69 runs against South Africa Women.
- Sophie Devine scored a brilliant century in the last match.
- Suzie Bates also hit an unbeaten 47 runs.
- Anna Peterson bowling well and picked 3 wickets.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NEW ZEALAND WOMEN
Sophie Devine (c), Suzie Bates, Lauren Down, Maddy Green, Holly Huddleston, Hayley Jensen, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Rosemary Mair, Katey Martin (w), Anna Peterson
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 23
- ENGLAND WOMEN Won – 18
- NEW ZEALAND WOMEN Won – 4
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 1
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
ENGLAND WOMEN – W W L W L
NEW ZEALAND WOMEN – W W W W W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
ENGLAND WOMEN – Katherine Brunt, Sarah Glenn
NEW ZEALAND WOMEN – Sophie Devine, Anna Peterson
- TV – Sony ESPN, Fox Stars
- Live streaming – Hotstar
- Match Timings – 9:30 AM IST/ 4:00 AM GMT.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering the current form and previous match result New Zealand Women team looks strong and has more probability to steal this match.