ABOUT THE MATCH
South Africa has never lost an ODI series since the last six sets. Whereas Australia had suffered a series against India 1-2 after a good showing at ICC 2019 WC. South Africa started the second part of the tour on a positive note. They won the first ODI by 74 runs.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SOUTH AFRICA
David Miller, Quinton de Kock (c & wk), Temba Bavuma, Andile Phehlukwayo, Lungi Ngidi, Keshav Maharaj, Tabraiz Shamsi, Heinrich Klaasen, Kyle Verreynne, Anrich Nortje, Janneman Malan
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF AUSTRALIA
Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Steven Smith, Mitchell Marsh, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Alex Carey (wk), Marnus Labuschagne, D Arcy Short/Ashton Agar
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: SA VS AUS
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS | SA VS AUS
- Quinton de Kock from South Africa has an impressive strike rate of 116.8 with 60 average runs from the last five matches.
- David Warner tops in Australia team with a 107.25 strike rate and 53.25 average runs.
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS| SA VS AUS
- David Miller tops in strike rate with 113.75, Whereas RR Rossouw maintains his average runs of 62.2.
- In Australia, Mattew Wade changed his graph from the last match to 125.25 strike rate with 27.25 average runs.
TOP AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | SA VS AUS
- South tops in both top and middle-order average run with 50.6 and 45.3
BOWLING ANALYSIS | SA VS AUS
- If we see in bowling analysis, South Africa is with 6 and Australia is with 5.33 average wickets.
- In the economy rate, both teams look similar in the bowling analysis. In this analysis, Australia is at 6.54 whereas South Africa is maintaining a 6.78 Economy rate.
TOP 3 BOWLERS ANALYSIS | SA VS AUS
- AL Phehlukwayo has an impressive economy rate of 6.36 and tops in wicket-taking with 8 wickets.
For both the innings, the pitch is expected to remain the same, and no score in safe in batting pitches these days. So the toss winning team will mostly choose to bowl first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at this stadium helps for the batsman. On this surface, England had scored 399 runs a couple of years back. We can expect 300+ runs from the batting sides.
- In the first ODI match, the opener batsman Janneman Malan hasn’t given an excellent start to the innings.
Heinrich Klaasen is the star of the match. He had made a massive knock of 123 runs in 114 balls.
Kyle Verreynne and David Miller had made a decent score of 48 and 64 runs, respectively.
- Lungi Ngidi had picked three wickets by giving 30 runs, and he dismissed the opener batsman in 10 overs.
- Steven Smith had scored 76 runs in 94 balls with three boundaries after that he got dismissed by Nortje.
Marnus Labuschagne had looked good with his 41 runs in 51 balls with two boundaries.
Pat Cummins had picked three wickets in the bowling unit.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 101
- South Africa WON – 49
- Australia WON – 48
- Draw – 3
- No- Result – 1
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
South Africa – W L W L L
Australia – L W L W L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
South Africa – David Miller, Lungi Ngidi
Australia – Steve Smith, Pat Cummins
- TV channels – Fox Sports, SuperSport, SABC, Sony Six, Willow TV, Sky Sports Cricket
- Live Streaming –
- Match Timings – 8:00 AM IST / 4:00 PM GMT
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
South Africa has momentum and home conditions on their side but lacks in experience when compared to the Australia team. Moreover, Australia defeated South Africa by massive margins not once but twice in the T20Is recently. Now Australia is expected to win the match, and it levels the series.
Click Here For Dream11 Match Prediction.