Karachi Kings vs Islamabad United are all set to take on each other in the 14th fixture of Pakistan Super League (PSL) 2022 on 6th February at the National Stadium – Karachi, Pakistan (20:00 IST / 14:30 GMT). Here Is Karachi Kings vs Islamabad United Match Prediction.
Karachi Kings vs Islamabad United Match Prediction:
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Karachi Kings Predicted XI:
Babar Azam (c), Sharjeel Khan, Joe Clarke (wk), Ian Cockbain, Mohammad Nabi, Aamer Yamin, Imad Wasim, Lewis Gregory, Mohammad Taha, Umaid Asif, Mohammad Imran
Islamabad United Predicted XI:
Paul Stirling, Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Shadab Khan (c), Azam Khan (wk), Asif Ali, Mubasir Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Waqas Maqsood
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – KK vs IU
- Currently, they are at the bottom of the table with 0 wins out of 4 games – If they need to qualify for the playoffs they have to win each and every game from now on.
- They might look to revise playing 11 for this encounter.
- Key players from this camp are Babar Azam, Ian Cockbain, and Umaid Asif.
- They are playing decent cricket for this season – they have won 2 games and lost 2 games so far in this edition.
- They are safely placed at 3rd position of points table – They will definitely win as many games as possible to confirm their playoff berth.
- Colin Munro, Shadab Khan, and Waqas Maqsood are the key players for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
Clear Skies and a temperature above 20 are predicted for the matchday.
The track at Karachi is an ideal one for both batting and bowling. And the par score at this venue is 190 and the toss-winning captain will look to field first and chase the score.
- Total Matches Played: 16
- Karachi Kings Won: 6
- Islamabad United Won: 10
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Karachi Kings vs Islamabad United, 14th Match, PSL 2022 MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Looking at the current form of both sides. Islamabad United has a clear chance of winning this game. If Karachi Kings need to win this game. they have to do something extraordinary.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**