HERE IS THE MATCH PREDICTION FOR PGR vs SGP OF QATAR T10 LEAGUE 2019
ABOUT THE MATCH
Pearl Gladiators will lock horns with Swift Gallopers in the tenth match of Qatar T10 League 2019. The match is set to take place at the West End Park International Cricket Stadium on December 12th.
It will benefit the team winning the toss to field first as the pitch looks to be unpredictable.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
It is really tough to say about the pitch conditions at the West End Park as it was supporting bowlers occasionally and batsmen some times.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Pearl Gladiators
Faisal Javed, Sheikh Raheel (wk), Mehran Khan, Saqlain Arshad, Adnan Ilyas, Khurram Shahzad, Nafees Shahzad, Sohaib Maqsood (c), Uzair Amir, Mohammed Nadeem, Philip Joseph
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SWIFT GALLOPERS
Kamran Akmal (c), Zaheer Ibrahim, Jahanzeb Ashad (wk), Ravinderpal Singh, Sadiq NM, Zainudheen, Sufyan Mehmood, Inam-ul-Haq, Gayan Wimalashantha, Haris Butt, Mughees Bajwa
MATCH PREVIEW FOR Pearl Gladiators vs Swift Gallopers
- Pearl Gladiators faced a 9-wicket defeat in the opening match of the season and the match against Desert Riders was washed out.
- It was the opener Faisal Javed who has made a top-score of 27 runs in the match against Flying Oryx.
- Javed along with Mehran Khan and Sheikh Raheel is hoping for some good strikes.
- Mohammed Nadeem is the key wicket-taker of the team.
- Swift Gallopers has back-to-back wins in the last two encounters.
- Both openers Zaheer Ibrahim and Kamran Akmal, who have had good hits, are likely to continue in the same vein.
- Ravinderpal Singh and Jahanzeb Ashad are also hoping to contribute with strikes.
- Mughees Bajwa will be the key bowler along with Zainudheen and Wimalashantha.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Swift Gallopers have a strong batting line-up and are favorites to beat Pearl Gladiators in this fixture.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.