ABOUT THE MATCH
The 24th match of Big Bash League(BBL) is scheduled between Perth Scorchers vs Hobart Hurricanes on January 5th, 2020. The match is going to be held at Perth Stadium – Perth, Australia, and the live telecast will begin from 06:40 PM (local time).
This is going to be the first face-off match for both the teams in this season, in the last match of Perth Scorchers they defeated Brisbane Heat and entered into this game 6th place in the points table is occupied by them.
In the last match Hobart Hurricanes had defeated by Brisbane Heat and they also Hurricanes had also lost 2 matches in a row and spotted them in 7th place of the points table.
In the last 3 matches of Perth Scorchers, they had won the match but Hurricanes are due in this, so in the upcoming match, if Hurricanes had won the toss they might choose to bat first and set a target.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch is in the favor of batsman mainly in the first innings of the match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PERTH SCORCHERS
Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis (wk), Cameron Bancroft, Mitchell Marsh (c), Chris Green, Ashton Turner, Ashton Agar, Chris Jordan, Jhye Richardson, Matthew Kelly, Fawad Ahmed
Click Here For Live Score Of This Match.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF HOBART HURRICANES
D’Arcy Short, Simon Milenko, Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott (c, wk), David Miller, George Bailey, James Faulkner, Nathan Ellis, Qais Ahmad, Clive Rose, Riley Meredith
MATCH PREVIEW | BBL 2019-20
- Perth Scorchers had defeated Brisbane in the last match so they were rewarded for keeping faith in their starting XI.
- Ashton Agar and Ashton Turner will drop for their duties in ODI against Australia. the duo will continue for the time being.
- Jason Behrendorff is a long-term absentee after undergoing back surgery.
- In the last match, they haven’t made any changes to the squad.
- James Faulkner is the only player to bowl for 2 overs and then battled at number 11 and faced only one ball.
- Matthew Wade’s place is replaced by Ben McDermott and he will be continuing behind the stumps.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Perth Scorchers are favorites with the bookmakers, but if D’Arcy Short can hit top form with the bat, the Hurricanes can get back to winning ways.
Click Here For Dream 11 Fantasy Picks.