ABOUT THE MATCH
Bangladesh will play against Pakistan in their first T20I match, which is scheduled on January 24th, 2020 at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore, Pakistan.
Pakistan is entering into the match with full confidence after their win against Sri Lanka by 1-0. Pakistan won that match by 263 runs. Bangladesh had lost their previous matches against India.
Now, there will be a tough fight between both teams as they need to get back on track ahead of the ICC T20 World Cup.
TEAM PREVIEW | PAK VS BAN
- In their last match against Sri Lanka, Pakistan won the match by 263 runs in the first innings of the match.
- In that match, the opener batsman Shan Masood had scored 5 runs off 15 balls. Abid Ali looked good with his 38 runs off 66 balls with 7 boundaries and a six.
- The middle-order batsman Asad Shafiq and Babar Azam managed to score 63 and 60, respectively.
- In the bowling unit, Shaheen Afridi cliched 5 wickets while Mohammad Abbas bagged 4 wickets, and Haris Sohail took 1 wicket.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PAKISTAN
Babar Azam (C), Ahsan Ali, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Hasnain, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Muhammad Musa/Haris Rauf
- They lost their previous Test match against India an innings and 46 runs. In the first innings of the match, the opening batsman Shadman Islam scored 29 runs off 52 balls.
- After Islam, Liton Das, who came to bat at number 7, scored 24 runs off 27 balls.
- After that, Nayeem Hasan came to bat and scored 19 runs off 28 balls.
- In the bowling unit, Al-Amin Hossain and Ebadot Hossain had bagged 3 wickets each, Abu Jayed picked up 2 wickets and Taijul Islam took 1 wicket.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF BANGLADESH
Tamim Iqbal, Mohammad Naim Sheikh, Liton Das (wk), Soumya Sarkar, Mahmudullah Riyad (C), Afif Hossain Dhrubo, Mahedi Hasan, Aminul Islam Biplob, Mustafizur Rahman, Al-Amin Hossain, Rubel Hossain
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: PAK VS BAN
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS:
- Since the last 5 matches, Mohammad Hafeez has been standing tall with an impressive strike rate of 144.086
- And coming to Bangladesh, Mahmudullah Riyad has a good strike rate of 132.674 in his last 5 matches.
- Ahsan Ali is making his debut in this series. Bangladesh players have the same level of strike rate.
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS:
- In the middle order, Pakistan has an upper hand over Bangladesh.
- Pakistan all-rounder Shoaib Malik has an impressive strike rate of 154.906 in his last 5 matches. On the other hand, Bangladesh’s middle-order looks quite fragile.
- We need to admit that the middle-order is crucial and needs to play a vital role in a team’s win.
TOP AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS:
- If we have a look at the top and middle-order, Bangladesh tops with an average of 23.26 runs.
- Pakistan tops the middle-order with 21.6 runs average.
- If you see the top order, both teams have scored an almost equal number of runs.
- Mustafizur Rahman from Bangladesh tops the bowling analysis with an economy rate of 9.82 in the last 5 matches.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi had clinched 6 wickets in the last 5 matches and is the top wicket-taker of both teams.
Click Here To Know the Live Score For Pakistan Vs Bangladesh.
Pakistan fielded first in every game in Lahore against Sri Lanka. They are due to win the toss this time. If they do so, they would surely want to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pacemen picked up wickets in Lahore in Pakistan’s most recent home T20I series.
- Total Match Played At Venue: 09
- Batting First Won: 06
- Batting Second Won: 03
- Draw: 0
- Avg. Score in 1st innings: 175
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches: 10
- Pakistan Won: 08
- Bangladesh Won: 02
- Draw: 0
- No-Result: 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
Pakistan: L L NR L L
Bangladesh: L L W W W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
PAKISTAN: Babar Azam, Haris Rauf, Shoaib Malik
BANGLADESH: Tamim Iqbal, Rubel Hossain, Mahmudullah
STATS MANIA – VENUE:
- Name – Gaddafi Stadium
- Matches – Played 9
- Matches Won by Home Side – 5 (55.56%)
- Matches Won by Touring Side – 4 (44.44%)
- Matches Won by Neutral Side – 0 (0.00%)
- Matches Tied – 0 (0.00%)
- Matches with No Result – 0 (0.00%)
- Highest Individual Innings – 89 Ahmed Shehzad 2017-2018 (Pakistan v ICC World XI)
- Best Bowling – 4/13 Mohammad Amir 2017-2018 (Pakistan v Sri Lanka)
- Highest Team Innings – 197/5 Pakistan 2017-2018 v (ICC World XI)
- Lowest Team Innings – 101 Pakistan 2019-2020 v (Sri Lanka)
- Highest Run Chase Achieved – 176/8(Pakistan) 2014-2015 v (Zimbabwe)
- Average Runs per Wicket 26.59
- Average Runs per Over – 8.30
TV channels: Star Sports, DD Sports, SuperSport, Fox Sports, Sky Sports Cricket, ATN Cricket Plus, Willow TV, Astro Cricket HD, OSN Sports Cricket, Gazi TV
Live streaming: Hotstar, SkyGo
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM | PAK VS BAN:
Pakistan is in poor T20 form but this is a good chance to get back to winning ways after they named a squad with an interesting blend of youth and experience.
Click Here For Pakistan vs Bangladesh Dream11 match prediction.