The 32nd fixture of ICC Men’s T20 World Cup is scheduled between NZ vs SCO on 03rd NOV at the Dubai International Stadium in Dubai, at 03:30 PM IST. Here are NZ vs SCO Match Predictions.
NZ Vs SCO MATCH PREDICTIONS: PREVIEW
- Currently, New Zealand were standing at the 3rd position with 1-win out of 2 games and with an NRR of +0.765.
- New Zealand won their recent game against Team India by 8 wickets.
- Kane Williamson is without a doubt one of the finest hitters in the world.
- Daryl Mitchell has had an outstanding competition since opening the batting for New Zealand.
- Mitchell Santner is one of the world’s most overlooked all-rounders. Despite not taking a wicket against India, he is anticipated to take a couple in this encounter.
- Trent Boult was ruthless against India, taking three wickets.
- Scotland standing at the 6th position by losing 2 out of 2 games and with an NRR of –3.562.
- Scotland recently lost to Namibia by 4 wickets
- So far, Scotland didn’t have much impressive record in this competition.
- Josh Davey and George Munsey ought to be a challenge for New Zealand in what promises to be an exciting game of cricket.
- Scotland were bottom of the table thus far.
The temperature in Dubai will be around 31 degrees. As a result, the temperature is high and the players will struggle from exhaustion.
The pitch in Dubai hasn’t been friendly for batting. The average first-innings score implies that scoring runs hasn’t been simple. The toss has been crucial so far in this since the chasing teams have won all 7 games at the location.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
New Zealand Predicted XI:
Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, Kane Williamson (c), James Neesham, Devon Conway (wk), Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Adam Milne, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult
Scotland Predicted XI:
George Munsey, Matthew Cross (wk), Calum MacLeod, Richie Berrington (c), Craig Wallace, Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Mark Watt, Josh Davey, Safyaan Sharif, Bradley Wheal
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT NZ Vs SCO?
The Black Caps made a strong return with an eight-wicket victory against India on Sunday. Another victory will boost their prospects of making the semi-finals. Scotland, on the other side, is at the bottom of Group 2 and needs a win to move up the standings.
Who Will Win This Game?
This match is quite likely to be won by New Zealand. Scotland, on the other hand, would face a difficult assignment in breaking the Kiwis’ winning streak in order to remain in the competition.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**