ABOUT THE MATCH
New South Wales Women and Queensland Women will play their second match in the Aussie Women’s National Cricket League 2019-20.
New South Wales team registered a four-run victory against the Australian Capital Territory. Currently, they are the table-toppers with 3 wins out of 4 matches.
Queensland Women team won the match by 60 runs against the same team. Presently, they are placed third on the points table.
The toss winning team will choose to bowl first because the teams which have chased, have won the most of the matches in the tournament.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Manuka Oval pitch favors the bowlers to pick early wickets and batswomen have to struggle to score runs.
There will be no chance of rain on Wednesday.
New South Wales
- They won their previous match by 4 runs in the 8th match of the National Cricket League.
- P.Litchfield scored a brilliant 82 in the pressure match.
- H.Silver-holmes bowled well and picked up 3 wickets.
- RM Farrell with an all-rounder women’s performance picked up 3 wickets with a low economy rate and played a crucial knock as a finisher.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF NEW SOUTH WALES
Maddy Darke, RM Farrell, Rachael Haynes, Alyssa Healy (C, WK), Naomi Stalenberg, Tahlia Wilson, Ashleigh Gardner, Phoebe Litchfield, Lisa Griffith, H Silver-holmes, S Campbell.
- They lost their previous match by 87 runs against the New South Wales team.
- L. Harris with her terrific batting scored 65 runs in the last match.
- Opening batswomen BL Mooney scored 34 runs and gave a good start to the team.
- J Jonassen picked up 3 wickets in her 10 overs spell.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF QUEENSLAND
Grace Harris, Kirby Short(C), Beth Mooney(WK), Jess Jonassen, Georgia Redmayne, Laura Harris, Josephine Dooley, Jemma Barsby, Delissa Kimmince, Sammy-Jo Johnson, G. Prestwidge.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- NEW SOUTH WALES – 4
- QUEENS LAND – 1
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
- New South Wales – W W L W W
- Queensland – L W W L W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
- New South Wales – Phoebe Litchfield
- Queensland – Laura Harris
- TV – Channel Seven
- Online– Foxtel sports
- Match Timings – 04:30 AM IST/ GMT
Probable Winning Team
New South Wales is a well-balanced side and they currently stand at the top of the table. So, based on their current form – They have a higher chance of winning this encounter against Queensland.
Click Here For Dream11 Predictions.