ABOUT THE MATCH
Sydney Sixers will face Brisbane Heat in the 26th T20 of Women’s Big Bash League 2019. The match is scheduled to take place on November 9 at the North Sydney Oval.
Sydney Sixers earned their fourth win in the last match against Melbourne Stars. Alyssa Healy and Ellyse Perry’s unbroken 199-run opening partnership led the team to the win. The two Australian stars have been in good form and will hope to continue in this match too.
Brisbane, the defending champions, are now looking to build some momentum of their own after a nine-wicket defeat of Adelaide Strikers.
Sydney Sixers amassed many runs as they put up a brilliant batting display last time round. However, they will opt to bat first this time too.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The North Sydney Oval is a batsman-friendly pitch and the scores on this ground at the start of this season reflect that.
The weather is expected to be cool in Sydney with very little wind, but conditions will be absolutely dry.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sydney Sixers Women
Alyssa Healy (wk), Ellyse Perry (c), Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns, Dane van Niekerk, Marizanne Kapp, Molly Darke, Sarah Aley, Hayley Silver-Holmes, Stella Campbell, Lauren Smith
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Brisbane Heat Women
Grace Harris, Beth Mooney (wk), Jess Jonassen, Maddy Green, Laura Harris, Kirby Short (c), Amelia Kerr, Delissa Kimmince, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Mikayla Hinkley, Georgia Prestwidge
Sydney Sixers Women
- Sydney Sixers have so far won four matches and lost one out of the total five matches played this season.
- Ellyse Perry has hit 81 in the win against Sydney Thunder, 39 over Melbourne Stars and then 45 against Melbourne Renegades.
- In the last match against Melbourne Stars, Alyssa Healy and Perry set an unbroken 199-run opening stand.
- This record-breaking partnership helped them to a 45-run win.
- Stella Campbell continued to play in the place of Jodie Hicks in the last match and is likely to go with an unchanged team in this fixture.
Brisbane Heat Women
- Brisbane Heat was rewarded for going with an unchanged team in the last natch with a dominant nine-wicket win against Adelaide Strikers.
- Brisbane Heat has so far won three matches out of the six they played this season.
- Beth Mooney with 44 chased a score of 124 to beat Hobart Hurricanes after Jess Jonassen’s four-wicket haul.
- In the last match, she scored 77 to lead a chase of 142 as Brisbane won by nine wickets to get back on track.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
Sydney Sixers has an outstanding batting side and is the favorite to win this match.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.