ABOUT THE MATCH
On November 15, the two new franchises of Abu Dhabi T10 league Qalandars and team Abu Dhabi get their campaigns underway at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium. Both the franchises go head to head in group B of the tournament.
Qalandars are unhappy with PCB’s decision to withdraw their players’ no-objection certificates, forcing them to replace all the 11 Pakistan players including captain and marquee player Shahid Afridi. David Malan is now the captain of Qalandars.
The former England coach Trevor Bayliss will lead the team Abu Dhabi. They have lost only one player in Mohammad amir.
The team that wins the toss is most likely to opt to field first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
As Sheikh Zayed cricket stadium looks little bouncy, we can expect plenty of runs from the batsman.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF QALANDARS
Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Luke Ronchi (wk), Dawid Malan (c), Tom Banton, Laurie Evans, Jordan Clark, Samit Patel, Chris Jordan, Seekkuge Prasanna, Hassan Khalid, George Garton
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF TEAM ABU DHABI
Davies (wk), Luke Wright, Moeen Ali (c), Paras Khadka, Corey Anderson, Rohan Mustafa, Lewis Gregory, Ben Laughlin, Rameez Shahzad, Harry Gurney, Richard Gleeson
- Qalandars had to replace all the 11 Pakistan players due to their NOCs being withdrawn by PCB.
- Even captain and retired Shahid Afridi are unavailable.
- Qalandars have quickly built a stronger squad.
- David Malan will lead the team.
Team Abu Dhabi
- The former England coach Trevor Bayliss will be the captain of Team Abu Dhabi.
- He has already gathered a core of English players – led by captain Moen Ali.
- Team Abu Dhabi doesn’t have Mohammed Amir.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
The two franchises are new to the T10 league. We feel that team as Abu Dhabi has a number of all-rounders, it may win this game.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.