ABOUT THE MATCH
The match between Maratha Arabians and Team Abu Dhabi will take place on November 18 at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium.
Maratha Arabians had a bad start to the season by losing to Warriors by 9 wickets and Team Abu Dhani will look to maintain their unbeaten streak in group B
Whichever team wins the toss will look to field first because teams that have batted second has won most of the matches in the season.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium is a well-balanced track. It will be a good track for the bowlers and it will favour the batsman too.
According to the forecast, the condition for the day will hot and the day continues to be Dry.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Maratha Arabians
Chris Lynn, Adam Lyth, Chadwick Walton (wk), Yuvraj Singh, Dasun Shanaka, Dwayne Bravo (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, James Fuller, Lasith Malinga, Shiraz Ahmed, Mitchell McClenaghan
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Team Abu Dhabi
Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Luke Wright, Moeen Ali (c), Paras Khadka, Alex Davies, Rohan Mustafa, Lewis Gregory, Marchant de Lange, Ben Laughlin, Harry Gurnery, Richard Gleeson
- Maratha Arabians were unchanged last time out and their faith was rewarded as they claimed victory. They could be unchanged again this time out.
- Maratha Arabians were below par as they posted just 88/6 on their way to a nine-wicket defeat to Northern Warriors.
- Last time out, however, Lasith Malinga and Mitchell McClenaghan led the way in a brilliant bowling performance as, defending 107/8, they restricted Qalandars to just 60/4.
TEAM ABU DHABI
- Alex Davies played instead of Corey Anderson last time out, though Niroshan Dickwella kept the wicket-keeping gloves.
- Corey Anderson scored 43 from 22 balls and Marchant de Lange claimed 2-20 as both Team Abu Dhabi and Qalandars scored 103 in their opening T10 League game.
- Team Abu Dhabi earned their first win last time out, however restricting Northern Warriors to 92/1 and Luke Wright hit 48 from 23 balls in a six-wicket victory.
Team Abu Dhabi is unbeaten so far in this season and they the capability of upsetting the odds.
Click here for Fantasy Picks.