ABOUT THE MATCH
India will look to complete a comeback victory when they take on Bangladesh in the third and final match of their T20i series. The match takes place on November 10 at the Vidarbha Cricket Association, Nagpur.
Bangladesh claimed their first-ever T20I win against India in the opening game of this series, as Mushfiqur Rahim led a chase of 149 to win by seven wickets. He hit 60*, as the Tigers proved there is life beyond suspended captain (and star all-rounder) Shakib Al Hasan.
India stormed back last time out, however, as stand-in captain Rohit Sharma marked his 100th game in style smashing 85 from 43 balls to lead a chase of 154 to win by eight wickets in just 15.4 overs.
Both teams have won the toss once, fielded first, and gone on to win. Previous results at the VCA Stadium suggest batting first is the order of the day in Nagpur, however.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Nagpur should be clear, sunny and dry throughout Sunday ideal for cricket.
Previous T20 matches at the VCA Stadium in Nagpur have tended to favor the teams batting first, but it is generally a batting wicket.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF India
Rohit Sharma (c), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Shivam Dube, Krunal Pandya, Washington Sundar, Deepak Chahar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Khaleel Ahmed
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Bangladesh
Liton Das, Mohammad Naim, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Mahmudullah (c), Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Aminul Islam, Shafiul Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Al-Amin Hossain
- Indian team has been unchanged for the two matches so far and the hosts could stick with the same 11 again for the series decider.
- India bounced back from consecutive defeats, against South Africa and Bangladesh, by beating the Tigers last time out.
- After falling short with the bat in the first match of this series, Rohit Sharma ensured there would be no repeat by smashing 85 from 43 balls as India made very light work of their chase of 154 to win by losing two wickets and taking just 15.4 overs.
- Mohammad Naim, who made his debut in the first game, continued at the top of the order with Liton Das last time out as Tamim Iqbal is away.
- Bangladesh had won four out of their last five T20 international matches but could not seal a series victory against India last time out.
- Mushfiqur Rahim was their star man in the opening game, hitting 60* in the Tigers’ stunning win, but their total of 153/6 was below par last time out. India won by eight wickets in just 15.4 overs.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM:
India stormed back last time out and look too strong for Bangladesh. Despite losing their first match, they can prove their dominance by sealing series victory this time out.
Click Here for Fantasy Picks.