The 11th Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades on 12th December at Carrara Oval, Queensland. Here is Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades Match Prediction
Teams Preview – BRH vs MLR
Brisbane Heat :
- Skipper Jimmy Peirson will enter this game with a strong group of players.
- They will look to capitalize to the max and look to seize a win against their rivals.
- Chris Lynn, Ben Duckett, and Mujeeb Ur Rahman are going to be the key players for their side.
Melbourne Renegades :
- Renegades had a really poor season last year – They will look to come back strong in this game.
- They have really good numbers against Brisbane Heat, This will be a crucial point that they will look to keep running.
- And the key players from the Stars are Sam Harper, Reece Topley, and Kane Richardson.
The temperature for the matchday At this venue will be around 26 and pleasant conditions for the game to progress.
At this venue, it will be the 1st BBL game in this edition and a fresh wicket will offer some good assistance to the bowlers. Par score at this venue is around 145-150.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Brisbane Heat Predicted XI:
Chris Lynn, Max Bryant, Ben Duckett, Sam Heazlett, Jimmy Peirson (c) (wk), Tom Cooper, James Bazley, Xavier Bartlett, Cameron Gannon, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Liam Guthrie
Melbourne Renegades Predicted XI:
Sam Harper (wk), Mackenzie Harvey, Jake Fraser-McGurk, James Seymour, Jonathan Merlo, Mohammad Nabi, Will Sutherland, James Pattinson, Kane Richardson (c), Reece Topley, Zahir Khan
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT BRH vs MLR?
In BBL, Brisbane Heat and Melbourne Renegades have faced 15 games against each other, and Brisbane Heat has won 5, Melbourne Renegades has won 10 games.
Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Renegades Match Prediction – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Looking at the Head-to-head battle Renegades has a clear upper hand over Heat – But looking at the current form and bench strength Brisbane Heat has a perfect mix of players and they might seize a win this encounter.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**