The 37th fixture of ICC Men’s T20 World Cup is scheduled between India and Scotland on 05th November at the Dubai International Stadium in Dubai, at 07:30 PM IST. Here are IND vs SCO Match Predictions.
IND vs SCO MATCH PREDICTIONS: PREVIEW
- Currently, Team India standing at the 4th position by winning 1 out of 3 games and with an NRR of +0.073.
- India won their recent match against Afghanistan by 66 runs.
- Team India made a strong comeback by setting a huge target of 210 for Afghanistan.
- India won their first match in the WC campaign.
- Opening batsmen Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul were shown a standout performance to lead the team to a strong start, which was then continued by Rishabh Pant & Hardik Pandya.
- Bowlers also appeared to be back into the attack, bagging back-to-back wickets with consistent bowling.
- It’s a must-win match for Team India.
- Scotland standing at the 6th position by losing 3 out of 3 games and with an NRR of -2.645.
- Scotland recently lost their match against New Zealand by 16 runs.
- Without a question, Matthew Cross has been Scotland’s standout hitter in the event.
- George Munsey, has been uncomfortable in the mega event.
- Calum Macleod had been a productive run-scorer for Scots, but he was fell short in the recent contests.
- Unfortunately, Scotland was knocked out of the competition because of consecutive defeats.
- This Match against India will be a huge task for Scotland. And, their hopes to win the match will be only for keeping pride in the conclusion.
The temperature in Dubai will be around 27 degrees. As a result, Dew might just be the primary consideration in the team’s attempt, to keep its dominance on the field.
The pitch in Dubai is promising for batting in the T20 World Cup. The bowlers, on the other hand, are anticipated to make a clear line and length on the surface. When playing strokes on the up, batters must be more cautious. For teams, batting 2nd should be the favoured option.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
India Predicted XI:
KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
Scotland Predicted XI:
George Munsey, Kyle Coetzer (c), Matthew Cross (wk), Richie Berrington, Calum MacLeod, Michael Leask, Chris Greaves, Mark Watt, Safyaan Sharif, Alasdair Evans, Bradley Wheal
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT IND vs SCO?
The Men in Blue, captained by Virat Kohli, regained control of their campaign with a 66-run victory against Afghanistan. However, India’s job is still far away, as they now sit 4th in Group 2’s points standings. Scotland, on the other hand, has already been out of the competition. The Scots are the groups to stand at the bottom of the standings, having lost all 3 games.
Who Will Win This Game?
Team India are to be the favourites to win this match. On the other hand, Namibia also seemed to be a strong side in the recent match against Pakistan.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**