The 42nd fixture of ICC Men’s T20 World Cup is scheduled between India and Namibia on 08th November at the Dubai International Stadium in Dubai, at 07:30 PM IST. Here are IND vs NAM Match Predictions.
IND vs NAM MATCH PREDICTIONS: PREVIEW
- Currently, Team India standing at the 3rd position by winning 2 out of 4 games and with an NRR of +1.619.
- India won their recent match against Scotland by 8 wickets.
- Team India made a strong comeback by thrashing Afghanistan and then Scotland with a huge margin.
- India won their 2nd match in the WC campaign.
- Opening batsmen Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul were shown a standout performance to lead the team to a strong start in the recent 2 matches.
- Bowlers also appeared to be back into the attack, bagging back-to-back wickets with consistent bowling.
- Jadeja was awarded Player of the match for picking 3 quick wickets.
- It’s a must-win match for Team India. They hope to win the match will be for keeping pride in the conclusion and securing a spot for the next World Cup.
- Namibia standing at the 5th position by losing 3 out of 4 games and with an NRR of -1.851.
- Namibia recently lost their match against New Zealand by 52 runs.
- Namibia has been depending on David Wiese to generate runs and take wickets.
- With the new ball, keep an eye out for Ruben Trumpelmann.
- Unfortunately, Namibia was knocked out of the competition because of consecutive defeats.
- This Match against India will be a huge task for Namibia. And, their hopes to win the match will be only for keeping pride in the conclusion.
The temperature in Dubai will be around 27 degrees. As a result, Dew might just be the primary consideration in the team’s attempt, to keep its dominance on the field.
The pitch in Dubai is promising for batting in the T20 World Cup. The bowlers, on the other hand, are anticipated to make a clear line and length on the surface. When playing strokes on the up, batters must be more cautious. For teams, batting 2nd should be the favoured option.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
India Predicted XI:
KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Ravichandran Ashwin, Varun Chakravarthy, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah
Namibia Predicted XI:
Stephan Baard, Craig Williams, Gerhard Erasmus (c), David Wiese, JJ Smit, Zane Green (wk), Michael van Lingen, Karl Birkenstock, Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton, Ruben Trumpelmann, Bernard Scholtz
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT IND vs NAM?
The Men in Blue, captained by Virat Kohli, regained control of their campaign with back-to-back wins against Afghanistan and Scotland. However, India lost their hopes to reach the semi-finals, as New Zealand defeated Afghanistan to seal the 2nd spot into semis. Namibia, on the other hand, has already been out of the competition. The Namibians are the groups to stand at the 5th spot of the standings, having lost all 3 games.
Who Will Win This Game?
Team India are to be the favourites to win this match. On the other hand, Namibia also hopes to win this match only for pride.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**