IND Vs AFG MATCH PREDICTIONS: PREVIEW
- Currently, Team India were standing at the 5th position by losing 2 out of 2 games and with an NRR of -1.609.
- Virat Kohli and his team were clueless in both of their encounters against Pakistan and New Zealand.
- In both games, the batsmen appeared utterly out of touch, including Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, and others looked to be trapped at the crease.
- Captain Kohli, on the other hand, restored himself with a brilliant fifty versus Pakistan.
- India needs a quick turnaround to at least survive the competition with their confidence also to be lifted up.
- Afghanistan standing at the 2nd position by winning 2 out of 3 games and with an NRR of +3.097.
- Afghanistan recently won their against Namibia by 62 runs.
- In the T20 World Cup, AFG batsmen are playing some daring cricket, even putting Pakistan’s in-form bowlers at risk.
- It will be a major source of concern for India. Their spin attack, led by Rashid Khan, is also in top form.
- Hamid Hassan seems to have given them a choice.
The temperature in Abu Dhabi will be around 22 degrees. As a result, Dew might just be the primary consideration in the team’s attempt, to keep its dominance on the field.
The surface in Abu Dhabi might provide plenty of challenges for the batsmen in this game, as slower bowlers, particularly spinners, have found a lot of help. Both teams have bowlers who can take advantage of the conditions, and because it is an evening game, dew might show its impact.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
India Predicted XI:
Ishan Kishan, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Varun Chakravarthy/ R Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah
Afghanistan Predicted XI:
Hazratullah Zazai, Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Najibullah Zadran, Usman Ghani, Mohammad Nabi (c), Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Karim Janat, Hamid Hassan, Naveen-ul-Haq
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT IND vs AFG?
Afghanistan has been playing excellent cricket in this competition and is considered the favourites to take the lead against a weakened Indian team.
Who Will Win This Game?
India will be the obvious pick to win the match against Afghanistan. However, in the present form, Afghanistan has a slight benefit over India. Afghans have won two matches and kept Pakistan on hold, whereas India has suffered blowout defeats to Pakistan and New Zealand.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**