PITCH AND CONDITIONS
Brian Lara Stadium is generally a bowling pitch where the batsmen will struggle to score runs. However, batting in the first inning is easier than in the second half.
The weather at Brian Lara Stadium is expected to be cloudy and will remain the same throughout the day. There is zero chance of rain throughout the match.
United States of America
- S Netravalkar will be leading the team in this tournament.
- M Patel and S Patel are likely to open the innings of the side.
- S Taylor, Aaron Jones, I Holland, Akshay Homraj and K Gore will be the following batsmen.
- Skipper S Netravalkar will constitute the pace attack alongside Cameron Stevenson and Ian Holland
- Steven Taylor, Karima Gore, and N Kenjige and Tmili Patel will form the spin attack
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF United States of America
Saurabh Netravalkar (C), Timil Patel, Steven Taylor (VC), Karima Gore, Akshay Homraj, Aaron Jones/Xavier Marshall, Nosthush Kenjige(doubt), Monank Patel, Sagar Patel, Cameron Stevenson, IG Holland
- The Windward Islands is led by Kirk Edwards in this tournament.
- DS Smith and D Maloney are likely to open the innings.
- EWJ Stewart and skipper K Edwards will follow along with KAR Hodge and A Athanaze.
- Sherman Lewis, B Yadram, Shane Shillingford, Kavem Hodge, Larry Edwards, and Keron Cottoy will be its key bowlers.
- In spite of D Smith’s 30 and E Stewart’s 31, they failed to win even a single game.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Windward Islands
Kirk Edwards (c), Devon Smith, Alick Athanaze, Shane Shillingford, Desron Maloney, Larry Edward, Emmanuel Stewart, Keron Cottoy, Kavem Hodge, Bhaskar Yadram/Ryan John, Shermon Lewis.
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR United States of America Vs Windward Islands SUPER 50 CUP 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Monank Patel(VC)
- Akshay Homraj
- Desron Malony
- Devon Smith
- Steven Taylor
- Karima Gore
- Keron Cottoy
- Kavem Hodge(C)
- Saurabh Netravalkar
- Shermon Lewis
- Shane Shillingford
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*