PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The Queen’s Park Oval hasn’t looked good for heavy scores. The tracks here usually remain on the slower side and make things tough for the chasing teams.
The weather at Queen’s Park Oval in Port-of-Spain is expected to be a bit cloudy throughout the match with no chances of any rain.
Trinidad & Tobago
- Trinidad & Tobago is led by spinner Imran Khan who previously was a part of Guyana Amazon Warriors in the CPL
- In the match against the Windward Islands, Keegan Simmons will be open the innings along with Darren Bravo or Tion Webster.
- These two openers will be followed by Kyle Hope and Jason Mohammad.
- Akeal Hosein, Jon-Riss Jaggesar and skipper Imran Khan will be the key players in bowling.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Trinidad & Tobago
Tion Webster, Kyle Hope, Darren Bravo, Jason Mohammed, Imran Khan (C), Steven Katwaroo (WK), Jon Ross Jaggesar, Keagan Simmons, Yannick Ottley, Odean Smith, Anderson Phillip.
- The Windward Islands will be led by Kirk Edwards who has named a 12-man squad for this competition.
- Devon Smith will open the innings for the Windward Islands along with 20-year old Alick Athanaze.
- All-rounder Kavem Hodge will be one of the players to watch out.
- In the bowling department, Shermon Lewis and Shane Shillingford will hold the key.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Windward Islands
Kirk Edwards (C), Devon Smith, Kavem Hodge, Desron Maloney, Emmanuel Stewart (WK), Keron Cottoy, Bhaskar Yadram, Shane Shillingford, Larry Edward, Shermon Lewis, Dillon Douglas.
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Trinidad & Tobago vs Windward 4th Match Super 50 Cup 2019 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Steven Katwaroo
- Devon Smith
- Kyle Hope
- Tion Webster
- Alick Athnaze
- K Hodge
- Jason Mohammad
- Shermon Lewis
- Shane Shillingford
- Odean Smith
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*