PITCH AND CONDITIONS
The pitch at the Lilac Hill Park favors batsmen and is likely to encourage big hitting.
The weather looks bright and sunny with a temperature of around 26-27 degrees Celsius and there is no chance of rain at all.
Perth Scorchers Women
- Perth Scorchers has won six out of the ten matches played so far and is placed fourth on the points table.
- Scorchers scored a nine-wicket win against Melbourne Stars in the last encounter.
- Allrounder Nicole Bolton was replaced by off-spinner Emma King in the last match.
- Natalie Sciver will be seen batting at number three.
- Amy Ellen Jones and Meg Lanning will open the innings against Sixers.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Perth Scorchers Women
Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Meg Lanning (c), Natalie Sciver, Georgia Redmayne, Heather Graham, Kim Garth, Chloe Piparo, Emma King, Jemma Barsby, Taneale Peschel, Samantha Betts
Sydney Sixers Women
- Sydney Sixers have also the same number of wins as Perth Scorchers but stand third in the points table.
- After a 49-run win over Sydney Thunders, they failed to win the consecutive two matches of the league.
- They lost by 4 wickets to Melbourne Renegades and by five wickets to Hobart Hurricanes in the last match.
- Hollie Armitage was brought as a replacement for Ellyse Perry who was ruled out due to a shoulder injury.
- Perry who is yet to recover from the injury will join the team in the finals of WBBL.
- Armitage and Alyssa Healy will open the innings for the side.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Sydney Sixers Women
Alyssa Healy (c/wk), Hollie Armitage, Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns, Dane van Niekerk, Marizanne Kapp, Maddy Darke, Lauren Smith, Sarah Aley, Hayley Silver-holmes, Stella Campbell
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Perth Scorchers Women vs Sydney Sixers Women 43rd T20 ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Meg Lanning
- Ashleigh Gardner
- Erin Burns
- Heather Graham
- Dane van Niekerk
- Amy Ellen Jones
- Alyssa Healy (C)
- Taneale Peschel
- Samantha Betts
- Marizanne Kapp (VC)
- Hayley Silver-holmes
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*