PITCH AND CONDITIONS | Pakistan Women vs England Women
The pitch at Kaula Lumpur is a crazily batting heaven and huge totals can be expected on the board. A batting total of around 160 is expected for this match
And the weather for the Pakistan Women vs England Women, 1st T20 looks a bit scary. There is a heavy chance of rainfall.
- Pakistan Women needs to work on their respective departments to give a tough fight for the opponents.
- They might experiment with their team by changing their Xl.
- The Pakistan team was dismal in the ODI series. They lost the first two matches without creating any serious trouble for the England team.
- While in the 3rd match, they should thank the weather for disrupting the match and saving them from a clean sweep series defeat.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Pakistan Women
Nahida Khan, Sidra Ameen, Javeria Khan, Bismah Maroof (C), Omaima Sohail, Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Sidra Nawaz (WK), Rameen Shamim, Diana Baig, Nashra Sandhu.
- Looking at the previous performances of England, It looks that they have a clear edge over the Pakistan team.
- They have won the ODI series with 2-0.
- The upcoming series serves as a good opportunity for the team to test different combinations for the T20 World Cup in 2020.
- England players have performed well during the WBBL and they are ready to continue their same T20 form for their Nation.
- The England team will come to all guns firing against the inexperienced Pakistan team.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF England Women
Tammy Beaumont, Danielle Wyatt, Heather Knight (C), Natalie Sciver, Amy Ellen Jones (WK), Fran Wilson, Katherine Brunt, Sophie Ecclestone, Anya Shrubsole, Kate Cross, Sarah Glenn
Dream 11 Predictions for Todays Match are given below:
Click here for Match Predictions