PITCH AND CONDITIONS
At the Allan Border Field, pitch usually favors bowlers, particularly the slower ones, and therefore it becomes tough to put up high scores.
The temperature is expected to be about 30 degrees Celsius and the humidity would be kept in check by winds.
Brisbane Heat WOMEN
- The Heat came back from behind to defeat the Melbourne Renegades in their second-last encounter to win the match.
- Beth Mooney’s unbeaten 50 plus in just 27 balls and Kerr’s bowling spell of 2-4 helped Heat to a win.
- Brisbane Heat has lost only one out of the last nine matches they played.
- Brisbane Heat’s strong point has been the consistent performances of their unchanged team.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Brisbane Heat Women
Beth Mooney (wk), Maddy Green, Grace Harris, Jess Jonassen, Laura Harris, Kirby Short (c), Sammy-Jo Johnson, Mikayla Hinkley, Amelia Kerr, Delissa Kimmince, Georgia Prestwidge
Melbourne Renegades WOMEN
- Melbourne Renegades won their last three games to make sure they enter the semi-finals.
- Jess Duffin has been their crucial player, scoring an unbeaten 76 off 57 and 53 in a score of 151/6 as Renegades prevailed over Sydney Thunder by 29 runs.
- Molly Strano’s 20-wicket haul, with 3-26 being the best, made her one of the top wicket-takers in her team.
- Anna Lanning replaced a mentally jaded Sophie Molineux.
- As Danni Wyatt is out of the team owing to her England commitments, Anna Lanning will have an opening partner.
- Chamari Atapattu, who replaced Tammy Beaumont last time out, has again been recalled due to the exit of English players.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF Melbourne Renegades WOMEN
Anna Lanning, Chamari Atapattu, Jess Duffin (c), Josie Dooley (wk), Courtney Webb, Makinley Blows, Georgia Wareham, Maitlan Brown, Molly Strano, Lea Tahuhu, Carly Leeson
OUR FANTASY LEAGUE PICKS FOR Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Renegades Women 2nd Semi Final ARE MENTIONED BELOW:
- Jess Duffin
- Anna Lanning
- Maddy Green
- Mikayla Hinkley
- Jess Jonassen (vc)
- Beth Mooney (c)
- Josie Dooley
- Delissa Kimmince
- Amelia Kerr
- Molly Strano
- Maitlan Brown
Click Here for Match Prediction.
*Disclaimer: A team here is picked based on the perception, analysis, and gut feeling of the author. When you select your team, analyze the points mentioned to arrive at your own decision.*