The 21st Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Renegades on 26th December at the Perth Stadium, and the match will start at 15:45 IST / 10:15 GMT.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Perth Scorchers Predicted XI:
Cameron Bancroft, Josh Inglis (wk), Mitchell Marsh, Colin Munro, Ashton Turner (c), Laurie Evans, Ashton Agar, Jason Behrendorff, Peter Hatzoglou, Tymal Mills
Melbourne Renegades Predicted XI:
Aaron Finch, Mackenzie Harvey, Nic Maddinson (c), Sam Harper (wk), Jake Fraser-McGurk, Mohammad Nabi, Will Sutherland, James Pattinson, Kane Richardson, Reece Topley, Zahir Khan
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – SCO vs REN
- One of the main assets for the Perth side is their batting lineup – It is so deep that even no 9 batsmen can come in and score a quick half-century.
- They will look to go with the same winning 11 for this game.
- Key players for the side are Mitchell Marsh, Colin Munro, and Ashton Agar.
- They have a really bad track record against Perth in BBL history – They will look to change the equation in this game.
- They are currently in good form and they will look to continue the same.
- Aaron Finch, Mackenzie Harvey, and Kane Richardson are the key players for Renegades.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The temperature for the matchday is expected to be between 14-18 during the play. And the surface at the Marvel Stadium is pure batting heaven – And we can expect a high-scoring game.
HEAD-TO-HEAD Battle: Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Renegades
- Total Matches Played: 15
- Perth Scorchers Won: 12
- Melbourne Renegades Won: 3
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Renegades, MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Looking at the current form and head-to-head battle, Perth Scorchers will be the favorites heading into this game against Melbourne Renegades.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**