The 33rd Match of Big Bash League (BBL) 2021-22 is all set to play between Melbourne Stars vs Melbourne Renegades on 03′ January 2022, at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne and the match will start at 01:45 PM IST / 08:15 AM GMT, let’s see Melbourne Stars vs Melbourne Renegades Match Prediction.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Melbourne Stars Predicted XI:
Joe Clarke (wk), Tom Rogers, Charlie Wakim, Glenn Maxwell (c), Hilton Cartwright, Justin Avendano, Tom O Connell, Qais Ahmad, Xavier Crone, Brody Couch, Haris Rauf
Melbourne Renegades Predicted XI:
Mackenzie Harvey, Sam Harper (wk), Aaron Finch, James Seymour, Jake Fraser, Mohammad Nabi, Jack Prestwidge, Will Sutherland, Kane Richardson (c), Reece Topley, Zahir Khan
Note: Get the updates here if any, well before the play begins.
PREVIEW – MLS vs MLR
Melbourne Stars :
- Stars’ are placed at the 6th spot with 10 points in the standings, despite winning 3 out of 6 games.
- They were recently defeated by Perth Scorchers and will be hoping to win this match to climb the standings.
- Joe Clarke (wk), Tom Rogers, Glenn Maxwell (c), Haris Rauf, Qais Ahmad will be crucial for the side.
Melbourne Renegades :
- Renegades are placed at the 8th spot with 06 points in the standings, despite winning only 1 out of 7 games.
- They suffered a disappointing season having placed at bottom of the table. However, they should display some magical outings to win the game.
- Sam Harper, Mackenzie Harvey, Mohammad Nabi, Kane Richardson, Jake Fraser McGurk will be crucial for the side.
WEATHER AND PITCH REPORT:
The temperature for the matchday is expected to be around 25°, with a clear sky. The pitch at the Melbourne Cricket Ground is a balanced pitch. The team winning the toss should look to bat first.
HEAD-TO-HEAD Battle: Melbourne Stars vs Melbourne Renegades
- Total Matches Played: 20
- Melbourne Stars Won: 14
- Melbourne Renegades Won: 06
- No Result: 0
- Tie: 0
Melbourne Stars vs Melbourne Renegades, MATCH PREDICTION – WHO WILL WIN THIS GAME?
Considering the Head-to-Head clash Melbourne Stars will be having the lead on Melbourne Renegades. Renegades have had a dismal performance in the ongoing BBL season and hopes to be alive in the BBL race swiftly vanishes for Renegades. Melbourne Stars will be the favourites to win this match.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**