The 34th fixture of ICC Men’s T20 World Cup is scheduled between Australia and Bangladesh on 04th November at the Dubai International Stadium in Dubai, at 03:30 PM IST. Here are Australia vs Bangladesh Match Predictions.
Australia vs Bangladesh Match Predictions: PREVIEW
- Currently, Australia were standing at the 3rd position by winning 2 out of 3 games and with an NRR of -0.627.
- Australia lost their recent match against England by 8 wickets.
- With the bat, Australia had a disappointing result, finishing with only post total of 125 against England.
- Aaron Finch’s tactics should be altered to clear the way for their World Cup campaign.
- David Warner is struggling to restore his full-fledged form.
- So far in the T20 World Cup, Adam Zampa has been the star bowler for Australia.
- Bangladesh standing at the 6th position by losing 4 out of 4 games and with an NRR of -1.435.
- Bangladesh recently lost their match against South Africa by 6 wickets.
- As Bangladesh were at the bottom of the table, they have already been knocked from the tournament.
- Mahmudullah’s team has nothing, but pride to play for.
- They’ll be hoping to get a win under their belt and finish on a high.
The temperature in Dubai will be around 30 degrees in the Afternoon. As a result, players may experience high temperatures on the field.
The surface in Dubai is a little slower, therefore bowlers are likely to play a big role in the match’s outcome. Early on, the pacers should be able to generate some momentum, keeping the hitters on their toes. Bowlers will try to slow down the tempo and strike the surface hard to grab something off the edge as the match progresses. Both teams will need wickets in hand, with chasing being the favoured option after winning the toss.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI:
Australia Predicted XI:
David Warner, Aaron Finch (c), Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade (wk), Ashton Agar, Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa and Josh Hazlewood
Bangladesh Predicted XI:
Mohammad Naim, Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das (wk), Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah Riyad (c), Afif Hossain, Mahedi Hasan, Nasum Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed and Shoriful Islam
WHAT DO STATS SAY ABOUT AUS vs BAN?
Following a strong start to their T20 World Cup campaign, Australia was defeated by England in their recent game, leaving them in a difficult spot. Australia aims to get back on track against Bangladesh.
Who Will Win This Game?
Australia will be the obvious pick to win the match against Bangladesh. On the other hand, Bangladesh suffered a major setback in the recent match vs South Africa, hopefully, they should make a strong comeback against Australia to be alive in the campaign.
**DISCLAIMER: Please note that our Match predictions are based on our analysis and they do not guarantee positive results**