ABOUT THE MATCH
The Second T20I match of England tour of South Africa, 2019-20 is scheduled at Kingsmead, Durban. The match will be held on February 14th, The live telecast will begin from 9:30 PM IST / 04:00 PMGMT / 06:00 PM LOCAL.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SOUTH AFRICA
Reeza Hendricks, Quinton de Kock (wk), Temba Bavuma, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, Dwaine Pretorius/JJ Smuts, Andile Phehlukwayo, Bjorn Fortuin, Tabraiz Shamsi, Dale Steyn, Lungi Ngidi
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND
Jason Roy, Jos Buttler (wk), Jonny Bairstow, Dawid Malan, Eoin Morgan (C), Ben Stokes, Tom Curran, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Saqib Mahmood/Mark Wood
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: SA VS ENG
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS | SA VS ENG
- If we look at top order analysis of the last 5 matches, Eoin Morgan is in the top position with an average strike rate of 188.88.
- Jason Roy maintains his upper hand on average runs with 50.2
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS| SA VS ENG
- In the middle-order batsmen, Tom Curran hit a maximum average strike rate of 154.66 with average runs of 7.2
- Andile Phehlukwayo from South Africa is in the top with 125.39 average strike rate and 29.33 average runs.
TOP AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | SA VS ENG
- South Africa looks strong on the top and middle-order average runs with 34.73 and 20.11
BOWLING ANALYSIS | SA VS ENG
- Deuran Hendricks from South Africa tops in the bowling analysis by taking 12 wickets with a 7.6 economy rate.
In their last match, England won the toss and choose to field first, South Africa is due in that. The toss winning team will likely choose to bat first.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This is a well-balanced pitch. Batsmen can score some good runs on this ground. Bowlers can also pick some good wickets in the second innings. There is no probability of rain and the condition for the matchday looks bright and sunny.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Overall Matches – 64
- SOUTH AFRICA Won – 31
- ENGLAND Won – 28
- Draw – 1
- No- Result – 4
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
SOUTH AFRICA – W W L L W
ENGLAND – W W W W L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
SOUTH AFRICA – Quinton de Kock, Temba Bavuma
ENGLAND – Jason Roy, Eoin Morgan
- TV – Sony Six
- Online– Sony Liv
- Match Timings – 11:00 PM IST/ 5:30 PM GMT.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering both team form and previous match performance, the South Africa team has more probability to win this match. England should perform well to win this match.
Click Here For South Africa Vs England Dream11 Prediction.