ABOUT THE MATCH
In England tour of South Africa, South Africa is playing against England in the second ODI. South Africa team had won the first ODI against England team in the 3 match ODI series.
TEAM PROBABLE PLAYING XI
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF SOUTH AFRICA
Temba Bavuma, Quinton de Kock (c, wk), Janneman Malan, Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller, JJ Smuts, Lutho Sipamla, Tabraiz Shamsi, Andile Phehlukwayo, Lungi Ngidi, Beuran Hendricks.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF ENGLAND
Jonny Bairstow (wk), Jason Roy, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Joe Denly, Tom Banton, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Matt Parkinson, Chris Woakes, Tom Curran.
TEAM AND PLAYER PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: SA VS ENG
TOP ORDER ANALYSIS | SA VS ENG
- Temba Bavuma missed a well-deserved ton by just 2 runs in the last match and he scored maximum average runs of 86.33.
- Jason Roy has an impressive strike rate of 105.98, which is the highest among all the top-order batsmen.
MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | SA VS ENG
- In the South Africa team, Rassie van der Dussen scored the maximum average runs of 51.6 with a strike rate of 84.61.
- Joe Denly hit maximum average runs of 30.6 for the England team.
TOP AND MIDDLE ORDER ANALYSIS | SA VS ENG
- Both of the teams are looking good in the top-order with maximum average runs of 47.1.
- South Africa team is showing dominance in the middle-order with average runs of 30.26.
BOWLING ANALYSIS | SA VS ENG
- Chris Woakes picked 10 wickets and Tom Curran also took 9 wickets, made England team look strong in bowling.
- For the South Africa team, Lungi Ngidi picked the most number of wickets.
South Africa team previously succeed in bowling first. So we can expect the toss winning team to field first because of the due factor.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch will favor bowlers. Pace bowlers can take some good wickets at this Venue. We can expect 230+ runs from both sides.
And the Conditions for the matchday look cloudy. Even this match might washed-out due to rainfall.
- Total Matches Played At Venue – 46
- Batting First Won – 22
- Batting Second Won – 18
- Avg. Score in 1st innings – 239
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
SOUTH AFRICA: L L L W W
ENGLAND: W W W W L
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
SOUTH AFRICA – Quinton de Kock, Tabraiz Shamsi, Temba Bavuma
ENGLAND – Joe Denly, Eoin Morgan, Chris Woakes
STATS MANIA – VENUE:
- Name – Durban
- Matches Played – 46
- Matches Won by Home Side – 22
- Matches Won by Touring Side – 11
- Matches Won by Neutral Side– 7
- Matches Tied– 1
- Matches with No Result – 5
- Highest Individual Innings – 128 B C Lara 1992-1993 (Pakistan v West Indies)
- Best Bowling – 6/23 A Nehra 2002-23 ( England v India)
- Highest Team Innings – 372/6 South Africa 2016-2017 v Australia
- Lowest Team Innings – 91 India 2006-07 v South Africa
- Highest Run Chase Achieved – 372/6 South Africa 2016-2017 v Australia
- Average Runs per Wicket – 29.39
- Average Runs per Over – 4.85
- TV – Sony Six
- Online– Sony Liv
- Match Timings – 3:00 AM IST / 11:00 AM GMT.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
By considering both the team’s top-order, middle-order, and bowling display in the previous matches South Africa team looks strong and has more probability to win this match.
Click Here for the Dream11 Prediction for South Africa vs England 2nd ODI.