ABOUT THE MATCH
The second match of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) scheduled between Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi. This match is going to held at National Stadium, Karachi.
The toss winning team might have the probability to bat first and put some high total on the scoreboard.
PITCH AND CONDITIONS
This pitch will favor the batsmen. At this venue, batsmen can score some good runs. Bowlers can also pick some good wickets in the second innings. The average score at the place is 160 runs.
- The bowling all-rounder Imad Wasim will lead the Karachi Kings team in this season.
- Umer Khan is going to be the key bowler for the team.
- Alex Hales wants to continue his excellent form in BBL matches.
- Babar Azam is the standout performer for the PSL last year season.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF KARACHI KINGS
Imad Wasim (c), Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Alex Hales, Babar Azam, Cameron Delport, Umer Khan, Chris Jordan, Mohammad Amir, Umaid Asif, Chadwick Walton, Iftikhar Ahmed.
- They are the Champions of the 2017 PSL season.
- Kamran Akmal is a consistent player for the team.
- Wahab Riaz is bowling well by picking some crucial wickets.
- Liam Livingstone has an excellent track record in T20 matches.
PROBABLE PLAYING XI OF PESHAWAR ZALMI
Kamran Akmal (wk), Imam-ul-Haq, Liam Livingstone, Shoaib Malik, Umar Amin, Darren Sammy (c), Liam Dawson, Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Mohammad Amir Khan.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Overall Matches – 10
- KARACHI KINGS WON – 2
- PESHAWAR ZALMI WON – 8
- Draw – 0
- No- Result – 0
TEAM FORM IN LAST 5 MATCHES
KARACHI KINGS – W W W L L
PESHAWAR ZALMI – W W L W W
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
KARACHI KINGS – Alex Hales, Babar Azam
PESHAWAR ZALMI – Kamran Akmal, Wahab Riaz
- TV – Dsport, Geo Super
- Live streaming – Cricketgateaway
- Match Timings – 7:30 PM IST/ 2:00 PM GMT.
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Both the teams look sharp with the current squad, Peshwar Zalmi team has an excellent winning streak against Karachi Kings team and have more probability of winning this game.