ABOUT THE MATCH
Islamabad United must win this match or else they will crash out from the tournament. The match is scheduled to take place on March 14th at 7:00 p.m. at National Stadium Karachi.
Karachi Kings won the toss and elected to field first last time. As they won the match easily they will be keen to repeat the process and chose to field first.
Karachi will be clear, warm and bright throughout Saturday without any traces of rain.
Karachi’s wicket produces a good pace, which can be useful for both the batsmen and bowlers depending on who makes the most of it.
- Karachi Kings big-hitting batsman Alex Hales has departed from the tournament owing to the coronavirus fears. Cameron Delport might step in for Hales.
- Karachi has now four wins from seven matches. In their last match, they won in a dominant fashion without any wicket loss.
- English player Chris Jordan decided to continue playing despite corona fears induced English players’ departure.
Karachi Kings Probable Playing 11
Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Cameron Delport, Chadwick Walton (wk), Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim (c), Umaid Asif, Chris Jordan, Mohammad Amir, Umer Khan, Arshad Iqbal
- Luke Ronchi and Colin Munro will feature in the top order whereas Colin Ingram and Dale Steyn might be part of the team unless Malan returns.
- Islamabad is on the verge of exiting the tournament after two defeats in rain-affected matches.
- In the first match when they posted a total of 195/5 their opponents Peshawar Zalmi hit 85 runs in nine overs seven runs ahead required for win according to the DLS method.
- In the consecutive match, it lost to Multan Sultans which was reduced to 9 overs each match.
Islamabad United Probable Playing 11
Luke Ronchi (wk), Colin Munro, Rizwan Hussain, Shadab Khan (c), Colin Ingram, Asif Ali, Amad Butt, Dale Steyn, Rumman Raees, Muhammad Musa, Akif Javed.
PROBABLE TOP PERFORMERS
Karachi Kings: Babar Azam, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir
Islamabad United: Luke Ronchi, Shadab Khan, Dale Steyn
TEAM FORM IN LAST FIVE MATCHES:
- Karachi Kings W L NR W W
- Islamabad United L L W L L
HEAD TO HEAD
- Matches Played: 13
- Karachi Kings won 5
- Islamabad United won 8
- Tie: 0
Live Streaming Details
- TV channels: Dsport, Geo Super, PTV Sports, Cricketgateway, Hum TV, Willow TV, TA, Eleven Sports, Flow Sports, Sky Sport NZ
- Live streaming: Cricketgateway
PROBABLE WINNING TEAM
Though Islamabad lost in the last 2 matches it has to be observed that they were not full-fledged matches. It could be As both teams look strong it could be anybody’s match.